Islam/starting salat during ruku

Dear Brother ,

I have a question regarding starting salat during ruku ?

I mean , when I reached to say my salat in mosque and found my imam to say RUKU , at that moment is it necessary to complete this RAKAT later on ? or not ?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Excellent Question.

I will strongly recommend the Boook "Prayer According to the Sunnah"

If you join the imam in RUKU ....that rakat you dont need to repeat. However if you have joined imam after ruku, then that rakaat will be counted as "missed" rakaat and you have to complete that rakaat after imam has completed the salaat from his side.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 010, Hadith Number 571.
Narated By Anas : The Prophet said, "If anyone forgets a prayer he should pray that prayer when he remembers it. There is no expiation except to pray the same." Then he recited: "Establish prayer for My (i.e. Allah's) remembrance." (20.14).

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.