Islam/dream

Question
I see little cute girl and she call me mum in my dream what foes it mean

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded to wish each other with a salaam as when we come across or write to each other
as per the Koran commandment.

Well, only Prophet Yusuf was blessed with this divinity to interpret dreams as per the Koran & after him
it's not mentioned anywhere in the Koran that this devine blessing was passed on to generation after
generation.

But there are people some out there people who claim to interpret dreams and fool gullible people like
you.

Suggest you read Koran in the language you best understand to lead a righteous life to be away from this
kind of superstitions in life.

It's just my opinion, in case you are a married woman and planning to have a child, it is but obvious to
dream like this till you get pregnant.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam
as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed