Does anyone have the ability to interpret dreams like prophet Yusuf (A.S)? People claim thgey can interpret dreams but according to the Quran, only prophet Yusuf had the ability to interpret dreams. Please clarify my doubts brother. Jazaka'llah.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry but in todays world i doubt anyone can interpret with the like of Prophet Yousuf.

As for those who claim to interpret dreams - i am not sure if they are speaking 100% truth, because they might have learned the traditional way and not a way or guide directly from it can be full of errors.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.