Islam/hardcore sex allowed in Islam

Question
QUESTION: Me & my wife can get nude & touch each other private parts while having sex & can I do a hardcore sex with her

ANSWER: Assalaamu Alaikum WB

AlHamdulillaah, practically, you and your wife can get nude and touch each other private parts etc while having sex. Hardcore sex with your wife is more or less ok, but you are not permitted to have sex in her anus at all times and you are not allowed to have sex in her vagina during her monthly menstruation.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAASHAA ALLAAH

QUESTION: So hardcore sex is allowed in Islam ?

ANSWER: Wa ALAIKUM ASSALAAM W.B

AlHamdulillaah, I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time because I am traveling presently in the path of Allaah. As soon as I am available I will try to do so InShaa Allaah Aameen MaaShaa Allaah.

WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAASHAA ALLAAH

QUESTION: Hardcore & rough sex allowed in Islam ?

Answer
ANSWER: Assalaamu Alaikum WB

AlHamdulillaah, Yes!Hardcore sex with your wife is permissible -  but you are not permitted to have sex in her anus  and you are not allowed to have sex in her vagina during her monthly menstruation.

WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAA SHAA ALLAAH

Islam

Islamic Scholar