Islam/Help

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I am a 23 male Muslim and my parents are narcissistic. They are evil and want to destroy me. They never loved me and negelcted me. They malnourished me and cut relations with their familes and hid them from me and I never grew up with anybody. They backbite and lie to everyone and make me look bad. They want to destroy me. I am in deep psycological pain and want to committe sucide. I can provide more details if you like. WHy did Allah do this? I am desperate for help they will destroy me.

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commnaded in the Koran to wish each other with salaam as & when we come across or write
to each other.

Well, you have written to me earlier on this issue, but the best way is through confronting your parents
in an earnest way amicable way to allow you to live your own life and not meddle in your life.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as
per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: I have confronted them they just lie and get angry with me. I am enslaved by them they want to destroy me or throw me into crushing poverty. I have nobody I have never seen anybody as hearltess and evil like them. I want to kill myself. I am falling apart and sick and losing hair and so many problems. It feels like fire is in my veins and body all the time. I beg you to help me or find someone to help me.

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

If what you are telling is the truth, then you should approch the law and seek help since you
live in the USA.

And lastly but not least never give up in life and have faith in the Almighty Allah who will
never leave us in the lerch if our prayers are sincere as well as our approach.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed