Islam/Muslims, Jews and Christians

Question
My dear sir,
I am sending you a question that has bothered me for some time.
I live in a western country. Several of my friends are Christian. One is a Jew. People always tell me that Quran dictates that Jews and Christians can not be friends of Muslims. My friends have never done me any harm. They have stood with me when my Pakistani friends abandoned me.(I was born and raised a Muslim in Pakistan). Besides that, I know that Muslim men can marry Christian and Jew women. How can that be allowed if Jews and Christians can not be our friends?
I will wait eagerly for your reply as the matter is important to me..

Answer
Wa ALAIKUM ASSALAAM W.B

AlHamdulillaah, I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time because I am traveling presently in the path of Allaah. As soon as I am available I will try to do so InShaa Allaah Aameen MaaShaa Allaah.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAASHAA ALLAAH

Islam

Islamic Scholar