Islam/Worthless Filth

It pains me to write this. I was once a tolerant human being with respect for all faiths. After recent events I can no longer tolerate the worthless filth that spewed out of the mouth of the demonically possessed false prophet Mohamed (may he burn forever in the flames of Hell.) How dare you Muslim bastards raze and destroy parts of our collective human heritage in Iraq. How dare you murder my French kinsmen. How dare you rape beautiful, pure German women (who are damned prettier than your disgusting Muslim whores who are so ugly they have to be wrapped up like mummies.) How dare you comer to Europe-home of the Aryans who created civilization itself-and defile it with your filth. Every year Muslims murder thousands. Your religion is false, evil and disgusting. I have a suggestion. Get out of Europe, my sacred homeland. Get out or you will be removed.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

We thank you for expressing yourself. Of course your experience with people who call themselves muslims must be very bad - that is the reason you are holding grudges !

However there maybe a vast difference between Islam as a religion which is without doubt pure and holy and has solutions for all the problems of mankind

May i suggest you to read this holy book and surely you will come to terms with this truthfull and practical verses.

[Quran 3:64] Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah/God; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah/God."  If then they turn back, say you: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah/God's Will).

[Quran 3:67] Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah/God's (Which is Islam), and he joined not Gods with Allah.

[Quran 2:2] This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah/God;
[Quran 2:3] Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;
[Quran 2:4] And who believe in the Revelation sent to you, and sent before your time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.