1) What kind of personal and societal values does this religion encourage?

2) Do the teachings of this religion support mainstream US values? How

3) How does this religion support the mental and spiritual health of its believers?

4.) What do you think are some of the major misconceptions of your religion?

5.) In what ways is your religion different or similar to others?

Compassion  for humanity through third pillar of zakat  and fasting in Ramadan.
Follow the law of the land and be patriotic  to ones homeland  and be a constructive citizen.
Praying  and observing hajj together  builds Community  and enhances personal  spiritual growth  and community  connection  all important  for mental health.
Reciting Quran daily  and helping  the poor  are encouraged  for  mental  wellness.
Violence  treatment  of  women  and non Muslims  and hijab  are some misconceptions.
Our faith are all golden  rule beacons  although  we believe  that  Jesus is a Prophet of God and son of Mary only.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.