Islam/Curious

Question
1) What kind of personal and societal values does this religion encourage?

2) Do the teachings of this religion support mainstream US values? How

3) How does this religion support the mental and spiritual health of its believers?

4.) What do you think are some of the major misconceptions of your religion?

5.) In what ways is your religion different or similar to others?

Answer
Compassion  for humanity through third pillar of zakat  and fasting in Ramadan.
Follow the law of the land and be patriotic  to ones homeland  and be a constructive citizen.
Praying  and observing hajj together  builds Community  and enhances personal  spiritual growth  and community  connection  all important  for mental health.
Reciting Quran daily  and helping  the poor  are encouraged  for  mental  wellness.
Violence  treatment  of  women  and non Muslims  and hijab  are some misconceptions.
Our faith are all golden  rule beacons  although  we believe  that  Jesus is a Prophet of God and son of Mary only.

Islam

Imam Habeeb