Salaam everyone

i am hoping someone can help me here
I suffer from waswasa and have been for the past few years. I've been able to control them until recently.

when ever I go to the toilet and urinate I flush the toilet and then wash the urine off myself by doing istanja, but whilst doing istanja water from the toilet splash on me. Is this water considered impure

and also when I flush the toilet splashes go on seat and sometimes floor.

This is really makes me miserable and I think about it all day

i used to ignore all of it and ignore splashes but now I'm thinking maybe I shoukdnt. Please help

Please don't say just wash that area cos while I'm
Washing I get splashes. I don't know what to do. I'm going crazy

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Indeed it will make you miserable.

Now when next you go to the toilet - after doing toilet - dry your vagina with dry tissue paper and then again with wet tissue paper - drop this tissue in the toilet....close the lid and then flush the toilet so as to stop the water again splashing on yourself.

In this way you will save yourself from soiling with such water - and free from waswasa.

Let me know if it worked...

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.