Islam/difference between men and woman

Can you tel me why men and woman are not made equal by Allah ?? can u give some quranic refrenses and ahadith so that it can be convincible for any muslim .. including me.
Best regards
And JazakAllah
Mahreen Junaid

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Please accept my apologies for the delay in replying.
Yes indeed Allah has not made equal men and women - in terms of physique - similar to the the concept that all fingers of the hand is not equal and if they are made equal we will have great difficulty in managing our day to day tasks.

No wonder Sushmita Sen - Miss Universe 1994 won the finals because of her encouraging answer to all the women of this world.

Question: What is the essence of being a woman ?

Sushmita's Answer: "Just being a woman is God's gift that all of us must appreciate. The origin of a child is a mother, and is a woman. She shows a man what sharing, caring and loving is all about. That is the essence of a woman. "

So instead of criticising ....lets understand and appreciate one of the greatest creation of Allah - WOMEN.

Actually if you note down - Allah has in fact based the entire HAJJ based on Women. The running between safa and marwah is mandatory and its because mother of Prophet Ismail ran between these hills in search of help/water.

Similarly when the prophet was asked..whome he deemed to be most thanfull to - the prophet mentioned 3 times "Mother" and the 4rth Time "Father" - that means the mother shares the Gold-Silver-Bronze medal and the father gets only the consolation prize.

Allah recognises the labout that the mother goes through child birth and in fact has positioned the women alongwith per the below ayat.

[Quran 31:14-15] We enjoined man to show kindness to his parents, for with much pain his mother bears him and he is not weaned before he is two years of age. We said: ‘Give thanks to Me and to your parents. To Me shall all things return. But if they press you to serve besides Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them. Remain kind to them in this world, and turn to Me with all devotion. To Me you shall all return, and I will declare to you everything you have done.

[Quran 17:23] Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and that you be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour.

[Quran 17:24] And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small."

To conclude - man and women are two parts of the household-one takes care of the outside - the other takes care of the inside. None would be complete without each other.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.