Islam/men and woman

Question
Why Allah has not made men and woman equal? Can you give answer with reference to Quran and ahadith.

Answer
Peace to you!

Thank you for your good question.

As you can see from my profile it is outside my expertise. I am specialized in answering questions only from the perspective of the Torah, Zabur and Injeel. Those are the three books from God that came before the Quran and the Hadith.

For your information I give you the answer from the perspective of the Torah, Zabur and Injeel:

God has made men and women equal in value before him and others but different in their roles. To find out more I can send you lesson 1 of 6 of a free and easy e-mail course. It summarizes the main teaching of those books. Would you be interested?

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham