Brother i wotk in market and i have neghibour who utinates in his stall.the utine touch his boxes anf othet objective so when sometimes it tain his wet gets wey amf toich other ovjective. Manytimes hr.comes and touch my stall objective i try to avoif him but still vomes when he drink or eats eith me i wash my hands and every it have reach a poiny that i am bbecaming f3ed up with this behiour.many people compalin against thr council but hr sill does it. I ask him hr still doing it. Whrn it rain water from his sheet and stall comes to my stall i cant do nothihing and i cant.thorw all the obective every times what should i do

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

The problem will continue to exist till you teach him the proper method to urinate as per islam. Time to counsel him and explain him about islam and at the same time pray for him in secret and shed some tears and request Allah to open his heart to islam.

Also I will request you to recite astaghfarullah continuously and inshAllah the problem will be resolved forever.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.