Islam/Salam this is regarding my marriage

Dear Brother

im from pune. Actually i from Chennai state. im converted muslim, now im in my  36 years of age.

i cant digest if girls are watching live porn shows. it affects my mental health. so please understand in india so many girls are doing sex chatting with boys.

im unmarried. i want my wife should be pure such that without seeing any live shows on internet. it is so horrible.i cant digest. it kills my mental health.

but i love afganistan, pakistan, saudi iran girls. .

could you guide me to get good muslim beautiful girl. im learning bangaldeshi bengali, i love bengali language.

masha allah . please guide me

My dear brother,
I am really happy that you are a practicing Muslim. In fact you are not coverted but reverted Muslim. According authentic Hadish i.e SAYINGS OF HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED (S.W.A) every child born in this earth is Muslim but due to the influence of non Muslim parents or guardians he or she becomes Hindu, Christian, Jew, Parsee, Jain etc. INSHALLAH I will try to find out a suitable but beautiful girl for you and therefore kindly send me your particulars mentioning what type of girl you may accept as your wife. By the by how do you know that I am a Bengali Muslim. Anyway my ancestors came to India about two hundred years ago from Khorashan, Iran.
Waiting for your response.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)