Islam/Why does it happens to me only?

I am 25 female single and living with family.. my life isn't like every one else i suppose.. its the strangest thing every happened to me. every path of my life gets blocked with obstacles.. i keep myself calm in every circumstance and think positively but i am so tired dealing with problems in every thing.. let it be submitting a simple academic form to the goals of my life.. i never achieve anything.. my fellows who start the same thing i do, gets their work done easily while i get stuck in the same thing. They move ahead of me while i am still stuck on the same place. its not easy looking at people moving ahead of you so easily while you struggle hard for it and still dont reach to that point. I know Allah always plan the best but what has he planned for me? nothing is going like it should be. what does Allah want me to do? what is he signalizing to me? i can't understand.. i know Allah does not like a Muslim to loose hope and i try not to but i am loosing hope in every thing now..i am so disheartened.. please help me.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

There is nothing to worry about. Be Patience. When this happens to a pious servant of Allah, then that means Allah is about to give something big and better.

A famous Bill Gates Quote :

I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft

Similarly if you read Surah Kahaf with translation - you may well understand that the wisdom of allah surpasses all our negative thoughts. The experience of Prophet Moses during his adventure travel with Prophet Khidr and the wisdom behind the incidents will futher motivate you.

Therefore please do not loose focus, continue to do put effort in your work and dont lose heart.
Remember that shaitan will try his level best to demoralise you and stop you from worhsipping and trusting Allah, but dont ever listen to him.

[Quran 16:98] So when you recite the Qur'an, seek refuge with Allah from Shaytan, the outcast.

[Quran 16:99] Verily, he has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord.

[Quran 16:100] His power is only over those who obey and follow him (Shaytan), and those who join partners with Him (Allah).

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.