Islam/Marriage

Question
Asalam o Alaiku
Dear sir
I want to ask that .I want to marry a girl the family tree is the girl whom I want to marry is the daughter of my father's brother's daughter age difference is 1 year smaller then So, Can I marry plz help according to Islam I am Shia
Text me
03457131806
Or mail me

Answer
Answer:   Assalaamu Alaikum WB
Please forgive me for not being able to reply your question today. Actually, I am out of town on a Dawah Trip.
As soon as I get some availability, I would try to reply your question Inshaa Allaah.
Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM Inshaa Allaah.
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAASHAA ALLAAH

Islam

Islamic Scholar