Islam/Required guidance to perform Hajj

My name is Adil Rasheed. I dont have money to perform hajj but my aunty (khala) is giving us credit (QARZA) to preform HAJJ. Kindly let me know either I can perform Hajj with QARZA.

Adil Rasheed

My dear brother,
Since you don't have enough money so Hajj is not Farz on you. It will also not be fair and'or justified to perform Hajj by taking loan (Karj) from anybody who soever he or she is.
Who knows who will die when. In case I take loan from my brother and go for Hajj but die immediately after performing Hajj or before repaying the loan then what will happen  Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) had once refused to led Janaza Namaz of a person who had met with death before repaying the loan. However.when the kin of that person had agreed to repay the loan then only He (S.W.A) had led the Janaza Namaz of that person. Please feel free to ask for any clarification if you need.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)