Islam/Required guidance to perform Hajj

Question
Assalam-o-Alaikum,

My name is Adil Rasheed. I dont have money to perform hajj but my aunty (khala) is giving us credit (QARZA) to preform HAJJ. Kindly let me know either I can perform Hajj with QARZA.

Regards
Adil Rasheed

Answer
My dear brother,
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
Since you don't have enough money so Hajj is not Farz on you. It will also not be fair and'or justified to perform Hajj by taking loan (Karj) from anybody who soever he or she is.
Who knows who will die when. In case I take loan from my brother and go for Hajj but die immediately after performing Hajj or before repaying the loan then what will happen  Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) had once refused to led Janaza Namaz of a person who had met with death before repaying the loan. However.when the kin of that person had agreed to repay the loan then only He (S.W.A) had led the Janaza Namaz of that person. Please feel free to ask for any clarification if you need.
Wassalams,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate