Mohammed Azam wrote at 2016-05-13 07:01:59
As Salaam Alaikum!

As per the verse given in the Scholar Ahmer's reply, it's clear, one

will not see to which religion the dire needy belongs to give charity.

Further, when the Almighty Allah has said to prophet Abraham that he will provide even to non believers temporarily in this world, who are we then to segregate the dire needy on religion basis while giving charity.

Inshallah, the below verse would definitely clear whatever doubts that you may have entertained on to whom charity to be given.

Abraham prayed: "My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and provide its people with fruits. Provide for those who believe in God and the Last Day." (God) said, "I will also provide for those who disbelieve. I will let them enjoy, temporarily, then commit them to the retribution of Hell, and a miserable destiny."

May the Almighty Allah forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of lives.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.