Islam/fasahk

Question
Can i get a fasahk if my husband goes on drugs on and off always accusing me with different men everytime,when his mom says im a bitch and always just wants things.Have been to the muslim judical council and signed a 3 month contract to try and work things out but nothing changed.

Answer
My dear Sister,
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
Please tell me what do you want to mean by Fashk. I understand that you are in trouble and much disturbed. I feel pity for you. I sincerely want to help and give you effective advise but please make it clear what is fashk.
Wassalams,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque(Always at the service of the community)

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate