Islam/menstual bleeding

Question
i am a married lady just under 40 years.  in my dream i lift the duvet up in my husbands bed i see a small amount of period bleeding,  then i go to my bed i lift the duvet of i see a large amount of period bleeding, i know it belongs to me, but i am suprised in my dream because i am not on my periods.

Answer
Peace to you!

Thank you for your message and for sharing your dream.

I have prayed about an interpretation and here are the thoughts that came to my mind:

Since you are not on your periods the bleeding is symbolic for being in the phase of life where one is able to deliver life into this world.

The fact that there was a large amount of blood in your bed and a small amount in that of your husbands points to the symbolic truth that God wants to use you to pass on spiritual life to your husband.

For that to happen you must first receive it yourself.

Shedding of blood is the central way described in the Torah, Zabur and Injeel of how God gives new spiritual life to humans who are dead in their sins that cause shame.

If you wish I can send you a summary of how that way works. Alternatively, there is a free and easy six lessons course available on that subject. Please let me know what you prefer.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham