Islam/Can European women be charged with adultery in the United Arab Emirates?

Can European women be charged with adultery in the United Arab Emirates? She gave birth to her child in the United Arab Emirates. She does not put the fathers name on the Birth certificate. She had sex in Europe with the father of her child, but never had sex in the United Arab Emirates. There is not a legal dispute with the father of her child that lives in Europe, because his name is not on the birth certificate.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

I am sorry i am not familiar with the laws of the court here. This question needs to be asked to a lawyer in order to get the correct reply.

There are a number of legal consultants and you can search them on google and email them this question.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.