Islam/what exists within us

Question
Hello.  My question revolves around the phrase repeated in the Qur'an, "...breathed into him something of his spirit." Surah 32:9, 15:29.  I am curious as to how this defines what exists deepest within us.  As I read this phrase, I understand it to mean that a part or piece (I'm not sure what word best describes it) of our creator exists within us.  For, at one time, what is within us now used to be within or part of our creator, if I'm interpreting the phrase correctly.  To me, 'something of his spirit' translates to us possessing now something, or part of, our creator.  
I can't seem to find any literature that discusses this dynamic.  I know that we cannot equate ourselves to God, but how do we reconcile possessing something of his spirit when valuing ourselves?
Peace be with you.
Kirk

Answer
As salaam Alaikum & Eidul Fitr Mubarak!

Well, am making an attempt to explain it but the Almighty Allah is the best knower of everything.

15:29
'"Once I perfect him, and blow into him from My spirit, you shall fall prostrate before him."
32:9
"He shaped him and blew into him from His spirit. And He gave you the hearing, the eyesight,
and the brains; rarely are you thankful."

Firstly, the Almighty blew life into us as we were made out of clay.
And if carefully read 15:29, the Almighty Allah commanded the rest of the heavenly creations
to prostrate & Iblis defied the command and was thrown out for the disobedience.
Now ask yourself, everything including us prostrate to the Almighty Allah only, but the Almighty
Allah commanded rest of the creations to prostrate after blowing life into us because we are the
only Creation the Almighty allowed us to chose right or wrong path on our own where as rest of
the creations carries out commands.
Don't you think there has to be definitely something of the Almighty Allah's in every one of us,
such our conscience that pricks/feel sad/bad when v commit any sin or do any kind of act that
harms/pains others. Isn't this conscience/goodness/kindness a trillionth atom ( may the Almighty
Allah forgive me here) part of the Almghty Allah's traits.
And secondly, mankind has come a long way in discovering so many things through science
& knowledge till date, don't you think it may be a trillionth atom part (may the Almighty Allah
forgive me here) of the Almighty Allah's traits of knowledge & wisdom who created sverything in between the
earth and all universes with such scientific logical precision.

So, these are the blessings we got when the Almighty Allah blew life into us.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins & guide us all to
the true path is Islam for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed