QUESTION: Peace be upon you

Happy Ramadhan to you & family

After browsing through this website, I thought that I must ask this question to you for you look like a scholar.

My question is about how Muslims perceive Christians (& other non - muslims)? Recently during Easter 2016, a Church was bombed by some Muslims in Pakistan. Similar event happened last year as well. Unfortunately, instead of catching terrorists, the government did nothing and the general Muslim population still counts them under heroes.

Sorry if you feel offended but why Muslims are desperately bent on proving that they are believers of anti - Christ?

I am a devout believer of Christ and a fan of Mohammad Ali (who died recently). I know that there are more Christians mourning over death of Ali than Muslims and I can guarantee that majority of Christians are not against Muslims. We plan to end Islamophobia (racism is against Christ) provided Muslims end terrorism. Why are muslims doing nothing to end terrorism?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Christan,

Thank you very much for the Ramadan Greetings.
May Peace and Blessings of Almighty God with you.

There are two types of muslims.

Partially practicing
Fully Practicing.

The partially practicing are those who obey and practice some part of the Quran. The fully practicing are the ones who adhere to all the commandments of Allh/God in the Quran.

[Quran 5:32] Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

The Quran explicitly has stated that any unjust killing of an innocent will be liable for punishment.

What you notice in Pakistan when it comes to burning churches etc is all related to political criminal activities and nothing to do with Islam. These are scum of society which for some worldy benefit are ready to do almost anything for money. These people have no religion. They can kill innocent children in school or burn churches etc.

A true muslim is as below.

[Quran 23:1] Successful indeed are the believers.

[Quran 23:2] Those who offer their Salat (5 times obligatory prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.

[Quran 23:3] And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk).

[Quran 23:4] And those who pay the Zakat (obligatory charity)

[Quran 23:5] And those who guard their chastity.

[Quran 23:6] Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;

[Quran 23:7] But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors.

[Quran 23:8] Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts etc.) and to their covenants.

[Quran 23:9] And those who strictly guard their Salawat. (obligatory prayers)

[Quran 23:10] These are indeed the inheritors.

[Quran 23:11] Who shall inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever.

[Quran 23:57] Verily! Those who live in awe for fear of their Lord.

[Quran 23:58] And those who believe in the Ayat (verses/signs) of their Lord.

[Quran 23:59] And those who join not anyone (in worship) as partners with their Lord.

[Quran 23:60] And those who give that (their charity) which they give (and also do other good deeds) with their hearts full of fear, because they are sure to return to their Lord (for reckoning).

[Quran 23:61] It is these who race for the good deeds, and they are foremost in them.

[Quran 8:4] It is they who are the believers in truth. For them are grades of dignity with their Lord, and forgiveness and a generous provision (Paradise).

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Sorry but I guess you didn't get my question.

I am not asking what Quran has to say on terrorism. I am asking how muslims perceive non muslims and why they are doing nothing against terrorism?

I was reading news. A Canadian concluded that hoor as mentioned in Quran are actually raisins and not virgins. So, Jihadists will get raisins not 72 virgins. That created social media spikes. It seems that there are 1.6 billion analysis of Quran for 1.6 billion muslims.

You quoted Quran 5.32 to prove Islam doesn't approve murder of innocents. Would like to mention that another muslim Sheikh Anjem Chodary quoted Quran to affirm that life of a non muslim doesn't matter. He quoted several verses including 5.33 (the next verse). How will you answer this?

Islamic State and Al Qaeda quoted Quran itself to recruit Muslims for Jihad. Recently Islamic State told Muslims to kill Jews / Christians. They quoted Quran. Quran 9.111 was used to justify 9/11. Quran doesn't seem clear on this.

Would like to add that a Kurdish Muslim Edip Yuksel challanged Islamic scholars  disallowing the prophet's name in Kalma for that relates to polytheism / shirk.

So, let us not dwelve deeper in what Quran teaches.

I have always believed that Islam can emerge as the World's best religion. Muslims are spiritual doing nothing without remembering Allah. They keep their words and can die for the sake of friendship if required. But, with the attitude "terrorists are heroes..." - it is dangerous.

As said by An Arab journalist, why muslims have problem in admitting that terrorists are among them? Why muslims deny Islamic terrorism?

1. Muslims perceive non-muslims as sons and daughters of Adam - so in this regards we are all born from the same person. However what divides us is the path that we have decided to follow. Muslims have been ordered from God to spread the true message of the Quran in order to save our race from hell fire.

This is the general perception - but the perception can be changed by the influence of politics etc - which is the scenario in some countries. Perception of a group who cal themselves muslims cannot be taken as perception of the whole community.

2. By spreading the preaching of the Quran - muslims are doing there best to stop or check terrorism. This is the biggest amunition we have to stop people lured into terrorism. However if you make a comparative study - muslims are the most affected because of terrorist activities - more than any other community ( including christians )

3. A canadian is not an apostle or messenger of God. If he stakes a distorted claim on the teachings of the quran - that doesnt mean the Quran is wrong. It simply means that the canadian is wrong. Also for your kind information the Quran is the only book which is in its original form - unlike the other scriptures such as the bible. Secondly the analysis can be different if one wrongly translates the words of the quran - which is the case with the bible. But if you know and understand the quran in its original arabic language - then there is no wrong analysis at all.

4. [Quran 5:33] The punishment of those who wage war against Allah/God and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.

The above verse explicitly says that capital punishment is only for those who wage a war against Truth and spread mischief in the land - irrespctive whether he is a muslim or non muslim. If you carefully read any man made laws of the land - it has similar laws. Capital punishment for betrayal or spreading evil. So the Quran is not offering something against anyone.

5. [Quran 9:111] Allah/God has purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur 'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah/God? then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

The above explicitly affirms that you fight in the cause of Allah - not in the cause of any satan who disguises himself as a pious shaikh and misguides people.

6. We can go deeper in the quran - I dont have any problem in answering your questions - because such questions i have answered before...and they are asked by people who have never read or understood the quran on their own but beleive more in heresay and false stories spread over internet.

7. 90% of the worlds media is controlled by the Jews. Whatever the media today shows is generally pereceived as correct and true. In fact its just the opposite. When it comes to islamic religion - one should look into the quran directly and try to follow its teachings.

Terrorists can never be a hero and those who do injustice in this world cannot escape the clutches of God.

Also there is no islamic terrorism. Its a word invented by the media to defame islam and to discourage people from converting to islam. Churches are empty and mosques are full. So no matter what the media does - islam will continue to grow.

[Quran 2:1] A.L.M.
[Quran 2:2]This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah/God;
[Quran 2:3] Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;
[Quran 2:4] And who believe in the Revelation sent to you, and sent before your time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.
[Quran 2:5] They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.  

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.