Islam/Keratin and hair

Question
Slmz.i have recently heard that doing keratin treatments is not allowed for muslim women as it coats the hair for up to 3months and is water proof thus not allowing hair to penertrate through and therefore gushual and wudhu will not be accepted. I have been doing this treatment  for a long time now and I am concerned. Please can you help me with some valid information with regard to this. Jzk
Raeesa

Answer
WA Alaikum Assalaam WB

What do you use the Keratin treatment for? Your explanation is important for me to be able to answer your question properly Inshaa Allaah Aameen / Maa Shaa Allaah.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM Inshaa Allaah.
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
IN SHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN
MAASHAA ALLAAH

Islam

Islamic Scholar