Islam/sex during fasting

I can touch penis with my wife and fingering kissing boobs plz brief according sunnah

As salaam Alaikum & Eidul Fitr Mubarak!

Leave Sunnah aside, as per Koran verse below no one is allowed to indulge in sex during fasting, however after breaking the fast & before starting fast sex is allowed amongst spouses.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of out life.
Permitted for you is sexual intercourse with your wives during the nights of fasting. They are the keepers of your secrets, and you are the keepers of their secrets. God knew that you used to betray your souls, and He has redeemed you, and has pardoned you. Henceforth, you may have intercourse with them, seeking what God has permitted for you. You may eat and drink until the white thread of light becomes distinguishable from the dark thread of night at dawn. Then, you shall fast until sunset. Sexual intercourse is prohibited if you decide to retreat to the masjid (during the last ten days of Ramadan). These are God's laws; you shall not transgress them. God thus clarifies His revelations for the people, that they may attain salvation.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins & guide us all to the true path of Islaam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce