Islam/something of his spirit

Peace be with you. My question revolves around the phrase repeated in the Qur'an, "...breathed into him something of his spirit." Surah 32:9, 15:29. I am curious as to how this defines what exists deepest within us. As I read this phrase, I understand it to mean that a part or piece (I'm not sure what word best describes it) of our creator exists within us. For, at one time, what is within us now used to be within or part of our creator, if I'm interpreting the phrase correctly. To me, 'something of his spirit' translates to us possessing now something, or part of, our creator.
I can't seem to find any literature that discusses this dynamic. I know that we cannot equate ourselves to God, but how do we reconcile possessing something of his spirit when valuing ourselves?
Peace be with you.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

The exact english translation of all the arabic words are not possible. What we have is a mere idea of what it could mean when translated from Arabic.

In the absence of much detail - any attempt to correctly explain these thoughts of Allah being present in us would be full of errors.

Therefore Allah has promised to give a chance to the beleivers to see him and on that day you may ask and clarify these doubts directly with Allah.

In order to reach to that level - just follow the Quran as much as possible and repent for the mistakes that you have done before. Now its the best month to do so.

All the best and do remember us in your prayers.

[Quran 17:85] ... of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)"

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.