Islam/VIRGINS IN HEAVEN

Question
Dear Imam,

They really weren't spam questions.  I am writing a school report on Arab culture, and I would really appreciate an expert's answer to these questions.

1. Where do these virgins come from?

2. Once the man has sex with these virgins, can he order another 72 virgins, or is he then stuck dealing with the original 72 women?

3. If beings in heaven are incorporeal souls, and not physical beings, how would they have sex?

Thank you.  

Brumer

Answer
My dear Brumer,
I am very sorry for refusing to answer your question. However neither there is any Verse in Holy Quran nor there is any authentic Hadith which says regarding 72 virgins in Heaven. I will be too happy to answer your further questions which you may have in mind.
Thanks,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate