My esteemed brother,
May Allah increase your status and reward you handsomely for the service you provide for ignorant Muslims.
I am trying to establish an educational institution for children who either have no parents or have parents who can not afford the expense of their education. I do not have the money to fund it by myself. I need donations. My problem is that some of Muslims who are willing to donate impressive amounts, have dubious methods of gaining that money. The money is not halal. Can such money be employed to help deserving Muslims?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Thank you very much for asking this important question.
Today very few people care about correct source of funds.

Allah has prohibited taking or forwarding any such things which you yourself may consume except by closed eyes !!

[Quran 2:267] O you who believe! Give of the good things which you have (honourably) earned, and of the fruits of the earth which We have produced for you, and do not even aim at getting anything which is bad, in order that out of it you may give away something, when you yourselves would not receive it except with closed eyes. And know that Allah/God is Free of all wants, and worthy of all praise.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.