Islam/regardding islam misunderstanding

Question
Assalam valekum,

now a days so much of things are going against islam in media. I am feeling very insecure day by day. how will be the future of ISLAM in World. Why not people understands good things in Islam.Now media attributes every things to Islam for violence in World.

Usman khan
Bangalore

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam, Ramadan Kareem and Eidul Fitr mubarak in advance!

Well, why are feeling insecure, if one's faith (emaan is strong) in the Almighty Allah nothing can will
happen in the entire universe.

Well, sometimes media may go wrong, but truth always prevails and Muslims shouldn't get swayed away by
either what media portrays or by any one to feel insecure or act in any way that is against the tenets
of Islam.

Please read Koran in the language you best understand and the Almighty Allah will open your eyes to a
whole new world without fear of media or any one else who tries to malign Islam.

Yes, many people claiming to be Muslims are doing lot of things that is against the tenets of Islam out
of ignorance that is making non Muslims form a wrong image on the true followers of Islam.

Have faith in the Almighty Allah to read Koran daily in the language you best understand & be steadfast
in your salat, suam & zakat that leads to a righteous path of true Islam Inshallah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on the Almighty Allah to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true
path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed