Islam/relations

Question
q. if i m continuously suffering loss because of a man and that man is torturing me so i decide to clear this matter in front of Allah  on the day of judgement. but thinking about Allah i forgive that man because  i was having fear that Allah will become unhappy with me for not forgiving that man but that man keeps on torturing me so i make firm decision of not to forgive that man and to ask justice from Allah on the day of judgement for the torture of that man . now i have changed my mind that i will not forgive that man till the day of judgement. now my question is that is it possible to wait for the day of judgement for the justice after forgiving that man . because i think it is the matter of my justice and Allah will not get angry for changing my mind or will He? plz do answer

Answer
My dear brother,
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
I am very busy with my professional work and request you to wait for a week to enable me to answer your question.
Thanks,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

Holy Quran says "INLALAHA MAA SAABRIN" means Sabar kareneywala ka saath Allah Hai.

Again the Holy Quran says " Ya Haaiullazina Bis Sabrey Wassalaat" means Aai Imandaro Namaz Aur Saabar sath tum Kaam Lo.

Though it is allowed to take revenge under Shariah Law, you decide what should you do now.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate