Islam/Arabic

Question
QUESTION: Salaam Alaikum dear brother,
I hope you are well and happy.
Brother, I have been trying to find the true Islam since I was old enough to realise that what the mob says is not authentic. Do you know of an Internet resource where I can learn the Arabic of Quraan? Things are so muddled these days. I want to know Quraan as it should be known. I took Arabic as optional subject in high school. But in three years all I learnt was day to day vocabulary and phrases. I know Arabic is a very vast language. There is modern Arabic and there are multiple dialects. Is there a subject called "Quraan's Arabic"?
Is there someone on the Internet who teaches it's?
May Allah love you brother, ameen!

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister,

Its a very good idea to learn arabic. Quran's classical arabic is different from modern arabic. So you might have little difficulty understanding it. But its not so difficult.

Which country do you live in please ? I will try to guide you on the nearest arabic learning center.

Also there are lot of tafseers which you can take as reference and further explanation. Tafsir ibn kathir is one of them.

you can download from this site.

http://islamnatural.com/quranhadith.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Assalm o alaikum dear brother,
I live in Australia. It is sad fact that I did not truly try to understand my religion until non Muslims asked me about my faith. I was born and raised in Pakistan. My opinion now is that while living in a Muslim country, which was created so that Muslims could live and practice their religion freely, is rife with Bidaats.Things are so bad that the citizens' identity cards require people to declare whether they are Shi'as or Sunnies.
My brother, people from other countries may not know the true significance of this. For millennia the Hindu religion has divided people into castes based on their birth. Those born to uppercase castes are superior, those born in lower castes are inferior. Islam denies that.. But Muslims in Pakistan accept it. Those born to Sunni parents are Sunni, those born to shi'as are Shias.
I want to find the true Islam, my brother. For that I need to learn Quran's language.

Answer
yes indeed we all are aware about pakistans bidaat environment. Lack of authentic education being the reason behind it. However since now things are improving - we hope that such things will soon vanish.

I suggest you to find someone closer to you who can teach you quran and its Arabic. however if you cannot then you can take online courses or reside in an Arabic speaking country where you can have access to schools or colleges that teach quran.

however myself I do not know the Arabic Quran. But have managed to learn from scholars and from my own research the quran. However - its the practice that is important. So start practicing the quran as much as you know. Because I have noticed that many learned men do not practice quran as much as they should be doing.

So the main focus Is practice.

Quran [4:116] Allah forgives not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him, but He forgives whom He pleases other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, has strayed far, far away (from the Right).

Quran [Kahf18:103] Say: "Shall we tell you of those who lose most in respect of their deeds?-

Quran [Kahf18:104] "Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life, while they thought that they were acquiring good by their works?"

Quran [Kahf18:105] They are those who deny the Signs of their Lord and the fact of their having to meet Him (in the Hereafter): vain will be their works, nor shall We, on the Day of Judgment, give them any weight.

quran poetry
------------

I am a book in elegant prints
To know my name here are some hints
Rich in cover and Nicely bound
In hearts of People i am rarely found
High on a shelf I am Kept
Forgotten there I am Left
With respect I do get lots of Kiss
My Main Point is what they always miss
Neglecting the message inside me
At times i am used for phony swear
My True use is very Rare
A Miracle I am that can change the World
All one has to do is understand my word.
I have wisdom
I have treasure
So much !  so there is no measure
I am your Saviour
I am your Guide
But who is there to take my ride?
Right from Wrong - is my Fame !
The Holy Quran - is my Name !

Islam

Ahmer