Islam/Why Muslims hate non Muslims

Question
QUESTION: Salaam!

It is sad to note that today Muslims are equated with terrorism. More people are studying Quran. No, not for knowledge but for criticism. Thanks to Islamic State, more and more Muslims are joining terrorism worldwide.

Wherever Muslims are minority, they become terrorist. This way, they can kill numerous   non Muslims.

BUT that's not the problem actually.

The problem happens wherever Muslims are majority.

In Pakistan, Churches / Temples are bombed and Ahmediyya Mosque are attacked. They call this as service to Allah. I don't know how is this service to Allah. You explain.

In Bangladesh, Hindus and Christians are killed almost daily. They call this wrath of Allah. I don't know. You explain.

In Nigeria, it is a tradition to kill Christians and destroy their homes. They consider this as a holy practice. Please explain how?

In Indonesia, Atheists are killed in the name of Allah.

In Saudi Arabia, it is a sin for non Muslim to practice their religion in public.

In Iran, Baha'i are persecuted.

In Kazakhstan, Hindu Temples and Christian Churches are silently destroyed.

You can get the sources upon doing some research.

Earlier, there was only 1 OR 2 Muslim terrorists BUT now situation changed. With Baghdadi in place, that day is not far when all non Muslims will be wiped out from this planet.

So, why do Muslims hate non Muslims??

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

This verse in the Koran clearly awaits the divine punishment by the Almighty Allah on the judgement day!
The below verse follows immediately after Cain killed his brother Able and after the burial.

5:32
"Because of this, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed any murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who
spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people. Our messengers went to them with
clear proofs and revelations, but most of them, after all this, are still transgressing."

So if a true believer in the Koran reads this verse and understands in the true light of Islam, then he
will never gets swayed by any terrorists groups and commits any terrorists acts of killing people or any
horrendous crimes.

Similarly, if a true believer reads the chapter 'The Disbelievers' then no true Muslims will commit the
crime of killing innocent non Muslims or Atheists.

109: In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Merciful.
109:1 Say 'O you disbelievers'.
109:2 "I do not worship what you worship".
109:3 "Nor do you worship what i worship".
109:4 "Nor will i ever worship what you worship".
109:5 "Nor will you ever worship what I worship"
109:6 "To you is your religion and to me is my religion"

Now do you think that the Almighty Allah is asking us to fight or kill the Atheists or Non Muslims here?

The so called Muslims of today do not have an iota of understanding Koran in its true light and gets
easily misguided because they do not read and understand Koran themselves despite being well educated.

And few misguided people claiming to be Muslims and prefixing Islamic names to their outfits waging
terrorists war by calling it in the name of Islam will never ever succeed in their mission to prove
Islam is a violent & intolerant religion as against the fact of being a tolerant & peaceful religion.

Do not get perturbed of seeing/viewing and reading the terrorist acts that is being claimed in the name
of Islam by these misguided people.

As a good Samaritan/national and a true believer/Muslim, guide all ignorant Muslims to the Koranic way
of life asking them to read and understand Koran in its true spirit & not to get swayed away by people
who believes & understand in the wrong/sinful sense.

Had Islam been violent & intolerant as projected by print/visual media then it wouldn't have been spread
across the globe to still remain the only religion that is growing in numbers not only through births
but also through people of different faiths reverting to Islam.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam
as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Salaam once again

Sorry but it isn't that simple. I was discussing this with a friend who was a Christian. He asked why Muslims do nothing to stop terrorism?

I replied based on your answer. He asked - Extremists are everywhere. But, for Christian, it isn't tolerated. Hitler misused Bible, fellow Christian fought and forced him to kill himself. Christians fought against KKK and defeated it. This doesn't apply to Musalman. You condemn terrorism by face but don't want to end it.

We hear US strikes against Bagdadi but we don't hear Muslim strikes against terrorism. Muslims are united against Israel But not terrorism.

Earlier, there was 1 Al Qaeda but now there are many including Taliban, LeT, Bolo Harem, Alshebad, Islamic State etc. Who knows by next decade, half of Muslim population joins them.

Islamic terrorism is growing exponentially so, this is inevitable.

In theory, Muslim should be at forefront of war on terrorism. In practice, they are nowhere close.

He added - Christian have always considered Crusades against Christianity. Which Muslim went against Jihad? You condemn Israel kicking Palestine. Why don't Muslim condemn Kashmiri Pundit massacre? You condemn war on terror but why Muslims count Osama Bin Laden as martyr? Why Muslims criticize West of Islamophobia but never advocate secularism in Arab world?

I don't know what to reply. Please advise.

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam Fed!

Well it is simple, if misguided educated Muslims start reading & understand Koran in its true spirit,
rather than depend on the so called religious/spiritual scholars to understand Koran. Only then they
will represent true Islam to the non Muslim world that has formed an opinion on Islam based on what
has been projected by few power mongers who has hold on the print/visual media in the world.

For all your questions asked, did you ask yourself these questions too!

Who made Saddam, Bin Laden or Qaddafi or Asaad or any other dictator in the 3rd world nations? Who is
funding for these terrorists activities in the 3rd world nations

Don't you think with the present computerised world the above Dictators could have got eliminated w/o
going into a war rather then killing millions innocents on the pretext of Nuclear warheads & then to
realise in a hard way w/o any remorse too when there were no such nuclear warheads at all.

Let's not bring Christian crusade or holocaust in comparison, then it'll make the whole world blind if
people start following an eye for an eye that will always end up the world blind.

The world today has become unsafe but who are responsible?

And we as torch bearers of peace in this world shouldn't we first stop propagating/discriminating one
particular religion by calling a terrorist with a prefix especially when it comes to Muslims even if
a terrorist/terrorist organisation try to claim the faith which as per scriptures a terrorist is only
a terrorist & has no faith/belief in the oneness of the Almighty.

For heaven's sake a terrorist has no religion in the first place and in the least anywhere considered
as a Muslim if he do not understand this verse in the Koran and not follow it.

5:32
"Because of this, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not
committed any murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who
clear proofs and revelations, but most of them, after all this, are still transgressing.

And this above verse is not only in the Koran but also in the Scriptures of Judaism!

"Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5; Yerushalmi Talmud 4:9, Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 37a.

But unfortunately how many Muslims or Jews follwoing this in the present world is the question?

A jihad need not necessarily has to be an all out war but can be through speech and guidance as per the
Koran to the misguided youth who are getting swayed away into terrorist acts by some power mongers by
giving it a religious color.

Do not get hazzeled on what other misguided Muslims are doing or projecting Islam, but ponder on as a
true Muslim how much you are helping fellow misguided Muslims to understand the Koran in its true spirit
and saving them from getting swayed away to choose the wrong path in the name of Islam.

Now, do not get perturbed in what you read in the print media or watch on the visual media, but try to
be steadfast in Salat Fast, Zakat by reading Koran in the language you best understand to guide/inform
people of all faiths about Islam as per the Koran.

as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed