Islam/ruling on livelihood

Question
Salaamu alaykum brother. It is, as i have known, sunnah to comfort a brother when he has a problem or would like to be enlightened. I am a lost soul brother. And, at my age of 29, I do not yet have a wife. I do not want to blame my beliefs as a source of my poverty, yet, even as an engineer i am poor, monetarily speaking. Maybe because practicing muslims are not meant to be wealthy. But why is it that there are muslims out there, who I think are good enough, who are able to live a life of comfortable stability. My question is: if my salary alone is not enough to meet standards of a married life (as with the case of other people in my country) and I am forced to find extra means, what forms of livelihood is halal to earn from? E.g., does joining stock market (trading money with money) so that I can earn extra to afford marriage, halal? Is painting, writing novels, lying in work so as to earn extra, or selling wine, etc. justifiable? In short, what forms of livelihood should I engage in? Notwithstanding the fact that almost everyone has monetary problems. Is there really something, specifically  wrong with a muslim when he wants to marry, but is still single (because he cannot afford to)? Do enlighten me, Hoping for your honest answer.

Answer
A Muslim  is prosperous  by nature and should  know wealth  is a blessing  and not a curse.
Acquire  marriage  and wealth  will come.

Known things like wine etc are haram.

Otherwise  playing  investments in business  like stocks etc is allowed  once you give away any interest.

If course  lying and cheating is haram and that would  render your earnings  questionable.

Good luck.

Allah  gives to whom He wills.

Allah  blesses hard earned wealth of which  zakat is paid timely.

Islam

Imam Habeeb