Islam/Dream interpretation

I have been really confused about my recent dreams and couldnt find their interpretation anywhere please help me with it.
Last week i saw lizards in my dreams. There were too many in my room and i was trying to kill them, i killed a few. I was sending my mother out of the room telling her to be careful.
Last night i had another strange dream. I was reciting "la hula wala quwat" and Ayat ul kursi many times because i sensed a presence of evil in my dreams. I also recited surah ikhlas once. At the same time i saw my reflection in mirror i was standing infront of it and i saw two kids with me standing on my sides. But i couldnt see them in real they were only visible in the reflection.

Dear Sister,
Before I explain you the meaning I request you to kindly let me know:
A. Whether you are married or not? If married, whether your husband was there in the same room or not? How many children do you have?
B.Apart from from your mother who else was/were there in the room?
C.Whether those lizards were in your bed or on the floor or  on the wall?
As soon as you write back I will give you the interpretation of the dream.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)