Islam/Dream interpretation

Question
Asslam-o-alaikum.
I have been really confused about my recent dreams and couldnt find their interpretation anywhere please help me with it.
Last week i saw lizards in my dreams. There were too many in my room and i was trying to kill them, i killed a few. I was sending my mother out of the room telling her to be careful.
Last night i had another strange dream. I was reciting "la hula wala quwat" and Ayat ul kursi many times because i sensed a presence of evil in my dreams. I also recited surah ikhlas once. At the same time i saw my reflection in mirror i was standing infront of it and i saw two kids with me standing on my sides. But i couldnt see them in real they were only visible in the reflection.

Answer
Dear Sister,
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
Before I explain you the meaning I request you to kindly let me know:
A. Whether you are married or not? If married, whether your husband was there in the same room or not? How many children do you have?
B.Apart from from your mother who else was/were there in the room?
C.Whether those lizards were in your bed or on the floor or  on the wall?
As soon as you write back I will give you the interpretation of the dream.
Wassalams,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque  

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate