Islam and the West/Prophets!

Question
QUESTION: In Christianity, God had His Prophet Jesus put to death for the redemption of mankind, and raised him from the dead as proof of His power over death and the grave.

Did Allah put his prophet Mohamed to death for mankind's redemption, and has he been raised from the dead, as the Prophet of God has been?

The Prophet Jesus has been seen in sightings all over this world, even by muslims. Has Mohamed been seen as alive from the dead?

Inquisitive.
Jake

ANSWER: asalamu alikum peace be on you

pls note down following facts

1.Islam is only non christian faith which makes an article of faith to believe in Jesus PBUH, we believe that he was one of the mightiest Messenger of God, we believe He gave life to dead with God's Permission, we believe that he Heals those blind and leper dz with God's Permission, We believe he was born miraculously without any male intervention, we believe He was CHRIST Translated as Masseeha

2.Prophet saw died at the age of 61 or 63 years according to lunar and solar calender

3.No one will bear the price of sins for anyone neither salvation is the way by believing that you are doing rapes,murder,cheating robbing or xyz in this world and you believe that you believe in xyz teachings and you will be forgiving, its a trick or scam on the name of religion propagated by materialistic people muslims or non muslims but in Islam

Don't see that what Muslim societies are doing
Don't see that What Muslims are doing
Don't see that sects and religion is the way to achieve your motives and targets
Don't see that religion is source of making money

Islam means "Submission of your will to God Almighty/Allah" if you submit Un conditional

Surrender to Allah then you are muslim, otherwise you are named as muslim, born as muslim,

declared as muslim, Hypocrite is the person who is not actually muslim but legally he/she

is muslim in this world legally, so real faith and his examination and trial God Alone knows

and Dooms day will be Justice day, and Rasoolullah saw on the day of judgement request that

Oh My lord Forgive my Ummah or people who believe me, but it is not source or anything

Decision and everything will be 100% Justice and that day will be 100% day of Justice

"WA WUFIYAT KULU NAFSIN BIMA KASABAT" "ON THAT DAY COMPLETE RETURN OF THAT WE WILL GIVE

TO EVERY ONE WHAT ANYONE HAVE DONE" (AL QURAN)

AND WE BELIEVE THAT ALL OF THE PROPHETS FROM ADAM TO MUHAMMAD PBUH they are Messengers of God

Quran says that

"You are not allowed to differentiate b/w the prophets of God" (Verse of Quran) due to

Message and purpose of all prophets is to send Message and to worship only and only one

God that is Allah"

So Prophet saw neither is died and we believe that Jesus Christ he was not also died

and in earlier christianity there are less than 07 sects of Christianity who believe that

"it was some body else who was crucified on cross instead of Jesus peace be upon him"

The early basilinians
The carpocades
Gospel of Barnabas and Naja himaaree

so double of the material is written by historians that Jesus Christ was not died on cross

Quran says that "They didn't kill them neither they crucify him, it was only made to appear

them, and all those who differ are full of doubts with no certain knowledge and off surety

they killed him not, they didn't kill him neither they crucify him.

so we believe Jesus is alive and he will come before the day of Judgement as person who is

in Ummah and not as Messenger of God and He sent to the childrens of Israel by God and

this is said by Jesus PBUH ALSO "I HAVE NOT SENT BUT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAELS"

and anything is not clear or missing or problematic please clarify or write

regards
wasalam and peace be on you

QUESTION: So your answer to my question would be NO!  NO one has seen the risen Mohamed, because Jesus didn't die, nor was he raised from the dead either?

Curious
Jake.

ANSWER: we believe that Prophet Muhammad PBUH died

we believe Jesus PBUH was raised up alive to heaven/paradise

He will come again in this world and die like a human being

regards

QUESTION: Hmmm. So you don't believe that Jesus died on a Roman Cross, 2000+ years ago then? Was buried in a new tomb, sealed with a huge rock by Roman Centurians, and told by Pilate to make sure it was sealed tight, and guarded, lest someone come to steal the body.

And three days and nights later, some of his disciples came to the tomb and found the stone rolled away, and the tomb empty, save for some grave cloths. Was seen by many people, and many of his disciples, who later died a martyrs death, for not denying the resurrection of their Lord?

Your saying theses disciples died as martyrs over something that didn't happen?

Curious
Jake

Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JmNAd7mxK0

and I have given my opinion and opinion of Islam and supportive video you also viewed or

any counter material you have on it, but your question to the point with reference of Islam

I thrown light on it as much as possible, and if you still didn't got it then nothing more

I have to say

regards

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor