Islam and the West/q abt shia.!!!

Question
Salam,
Shia people say after the death of Muhammad(sm), Abu Bakar took off the power from Ali and also they said Abu bakar and Umar burnt the house of Ali.

Are these true?

thnx

Answer
Khulfae Rashdeen four of them
ABU BAKKAR, UMAR, USMAN, ALI RANHO ( THEY NEVER SAID THAT EACH OF ONE IS WRONG OR HAVE DONE

INJUSTICE WITH ME)

Power Selection of that and Why Ali Ranho didn't migrated from that people to built a Islamic

Government somewhere else,

So all of the evidences that Quran was altered, Ahadith was altered (these are things

and try to alter Quran and Ahadith) which people are trying to Spread this Message

1.SAHABA WAS NOT RIGHT AND THEY WERE WRONG PEOPLE
2.KHULFAE RASHDEEN WAS ALSO WRONG PEOPLE
3.SO QURAN AND HADITHS ARE ALTERED BY THESE SAHABA?

THEN WHAT IS YOU HAVE LEFT? NOTHING? INFECT SHIA ARE ALSO NOT HUFAAZ OF QURAN DUE TO

IN QURAN SURAH WILAYAH (THE VERSES AND SURAH OR CHAPTER GIVES WILAYAT TO ALI RANHO)

WAS ALTERED BY SAHABA, SO QURAN IS ALTERED AND THEN WHAT IS LEFT?

so don't come under influence of such things, due to these people try to alter

and want to Alter the Holy Quran and it is very easy for that people who don't know

Arabic as Language, then the simple answer translations of Quran and Hadith people are

altering and Ullama and Learned people, Intellect people after Professional degrees

of MD,PHD,MSC,PHD OR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WHO DEVOTED THEIR LIFE TO SERVE

People and to deliver the exact Message of Quran and Hadith they are doing struggle

and effort, as Muslim you participate in that also, try and read the Quran and Hadith

and do research on Quran and Hadith on Professional level and you will come to truth

and you will propagate the truth, Don't read secterian books of Religion of Islam

Read Quran and Hadith and do Research on opinion of learned scholars and Mujtahid and

Muhaditheen

PEACE BE ON YOU
WASALAM  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor