Islam and the West/Modern Middle East

Question
How exactly did the great 19th century and World War I shape the Middle East politically, economically, and its social landscape?

Answer
Actually Middle east and its history of worldwar 1 and 2 and its link with politically

socially and economically, and social landscape of it?

Actually my answer would be "Market changes but principles don't"

1.either it can be circumstances of War
2.Peace
3.Politio, socio, economic crises, loans, aids or whatever?

Decisions by nations are required in democretic or theo-democretic or spiritual democretic states

now at this time I think we need a role model Islamic state, then it will expand itself if

that is model and role model for world, then by history and by present examples a result

as positive result will comes in existence

if anything uncleared or unanswered
pls inform me

regards

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor