Islam and the West/Islam Controlling?

Question
which country in the Middle East is a theocracy where Islam controls the government? And what is the Sharia law- can you explain this to me please my teacher went way to fast when he was teaching this in class Thank You!

Answer
ISLAMIC SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT IS THEO-DEMOCRACY
WHAT ARE COMMANDMENT FARD FOR LAND LAW, SOCIAL, CIVIL, FAMILY, CRIMINAL LAW, Disputes in

Courts what Allah and His Messenger if they told us anything in this manner, then our primary

decision would be the decision what Allah and His Messenger said.

For Example If a wife sue to his husband then He can quote Religious, the Land law, British, Us law and Pakistani Constitution and Middle East Constitution is Islamic, but even if any other decision of court in dispute or matter any court in UK, INDIA or NIGERIA in any part of the world any decision has been done, so She can quote such decisions.

Islamic law what laws mentioned by Allah and His Messenger 100% doing it, and in Middle state
there is not state which we can call as Islamic state and Islamic law, due to 100% Islamic law no country is following right now.

Regards
Dr Ismaiel Mansoor

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor