Islam and the West/Is there any way we can get married ?

Question
Me and my partner want to get married but are worried that islamically and culturally we cannot .

Me and my partner have known each other since childhood and have been in and out of each other's lives for the past 10+ years . Whilst i was in a relationship with him when I was a non-Muslim and when he was 17 his family took him to their home country and got him married to his first cousin , after this I left him as I could not deal with it at that time . Throughout the 13 years he has been married we have come into contact on many occasions and the bond has still been present , after a relationship with someone else (non Muslim ) and 2 children and the end of this relationship I re-established contact with my partner after a chance meeting , is marriage had been an unhappy one , with him stating it is only for his family , we now have a daughter together , I reverted to Islam for myself and my daughter when she was 1 month old as I had previously postponed it due to the relationship I had with the non Muslim man .
We love each other and both love out daughter but know that we cannot continue to sin or keep our daughter a secret from his family , he is not happy in the marriage with his cousin but feels there is no way to end it because his family and culture will oust him , me my daughter and the children from the marriage could get hurt . I am open to second marriage as I want to be with him but do not want to continue to be in such a sinful situation . Can we get married ? Will it ever be valid without the families blessing and first still married to the cousin ?

Jazak'Allah Khair

Answer
Hello Sister Aminah

First of all confirm it right now "You accept Allah and His Messenger, Commandments of Allah and His Messenger from Your Heart and Mind.

2nd thing is this Islam doesn't mean you believe in ALLAH OR XYZ ISLAMIC CONCEPTS OF ANGELS,DOOMSDAY,Infect Islam Means "Submission of your will to God Almighty,The Unconditional Surrender to Allah Subhanawatala, If you submitted your will to God Almighty, Unconditionally then you are Muslim.

Other wise name sake Muslims,Named,Born,Documented,Educated as Muslims but they are not Muslims actually.

The reason of changing religion majority of the times comes with marriage and people are ready for it.

Now with this question You have 2 Sons From Someone.
01 Daughter with your Friend
and He is not with her wife

Due to you only if he would end his marital life then this would be cheating and offense legally and religiously both.

Due to in marriage when you marry a woman it is your responsibility to treat your wife and maintain a relationship for the life time, this is commandments of Islam, you cannot leave a woman either you have your sons and daughters with your spouse or not.
Supposedly my wife If I would not have any daughter or son then I can marry 2nd time, 3rd time and a Man is allow to marry 4 times maximum with 4 wives a man can life his life.

If he is not happy with his wife then he is also cheating his current wife, if your wife is not good then Rasoolullah saw said that any thing if you feel bad in your woman, then there must be a good thing in her personality.

Further more, A Man is allowed to marry 1,2,3,4 times maximum condition is to do justice b/w your wives,otherwise Holy Quran says that you can marry, if your friend is sincere with you and not cheating you then He should marry you 2nd time, If you are Muslim Woman (Due to I am still confused you are Muslim or Non Muslim)

Blessing is the thing which you don't follow Culture Islamic Guidance are opposite exactly what Hindu Trends and Hindu Traditions of marriages and multiple marriages in society.

Indian and Turkish dramas are worst example of spouses and their destroyed life

so in short Blessing obeying parents, marrying 2nd time the person have legal right, if parents prohibit and stops you for marrying a woman, still if you would go against it if parents don't have any religiously or legally a solid reason then man can marry a woman 2,3,4 times due to Parents are not worthy or more worth than Commandments of Allah and His Messenger.

What I advise ask him to keep you as his 2nd wife if You are a Muslim woman (ACTUALLY SUBMITTED SURRENDER 100% AS COMMANDMENTS OF ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER AND NOT DOCUMENTED OR LEGALLY A MUSLIM AS FORMALITY OF YOUR SPOUSE/MARITAL RELATIONSHIP.

and ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST.
REGARDS
DR ISMAIEL MANSOOR

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor