Islam and the West/regarding second marriage

Question
Can I marry my puppi..ie...my father mom and her mom is sister...  it is permissible... if yes give me hadith or give me Islamic reference.... and it is compulsory to take first wife permission.. if no give me reference plz....

Answer
04:22
And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was an immorality and hateful [to Allah ] and was evil as a way.
4:23
Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.
4:24
And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
This is the list of the relations given in Holy Quran Suah Nisa Ch 4, V: 22,23,24 kindly read  it and I think it will answer your question, further if any counter reply or question you have then send it as reply, wasalam, regards, Dr Ismaiel Mansoor  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor