Islam and the West/Couple questions about Islam

Question
Hello Dr Mansoor, i have two questions about the five classes of action in Islamic law and the second question is about using different methods in confirming the existence of God.

What are the five classes of human actions according to Islamic Law?  Give an example for each, and describe how each of these examples fulfills any of the overall objectives of Islamic Law / Shari'ah

People usually learn about, discover, or prove any reality in the following 3 methods: Through sensory perceptions, logical inference, and reliance on expert testimony of credible witnesses.
To explore or confirm the existence of God, which of these three methods can be used and which of them cannot be used?

Answer
Asalamu alikum peace be on you

Which of the five classes of action, which action, in which law, social, family, civil or crminal? ask a clear question not vague question so answer of it can be given as question asked?

Which of the methods can be used and which of the methods cannot be used, Islam have teachings the revealed knowledge of God, it can attract the lay man as well as Intellect, Allah have responsibility to convey the message of truth to the people, groups, nations and tribes through people or by any mean, then after knowing the truth who don't accept the truth, they are wrongdoers and on wrong path.

And Allah knows the Best
Wasalam, Peace be on you
11/05/13
01:23 AM GMT +5:00  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor