Islam and the West/dressing

Question
Salam.
Why Islam order female to cover whole body while europian and american girls have right to bare chest?

Answer
Asalamu alikum
peace be on you sister

bare means unclothes or uncovered body part
Islam have system of life, in which a law in society Islam ordains,
Males have to lower their gaze and guard their modesty and not to stare or look at woman
consecutively due to as opposite sex there is natural attraction b/w both genders

2nd thing if any one molest woman then punishment for this and rape any woman then Capital punishment/death penalty is the punishment for this crime.

In America no woman is save after dark, in France no woman is save after dark
The highest rate of rape in any country in world is America alone 1900 to 2400 women are
raped in 24 hours time period, why?

The european and American society is based on consent law
while Islam says that Allah have divine knowledge and this life is for limited time period
you have to look in your body, world, universe, this is created by Allah
accept him, obey him, you will pass the test

If not then rejector of truth will get the punishment

Education, career, job, business, spouse, pro creation these all phases are not premanent
this whole life is not permanent is test for hereafter, as you see in this world people are begging, don't have to eat, don't have place to live and many top and bottom and north and south things.

Further more for a Muslim it is first stage Prepare yourself to obey Allah's commandments
then on 2nd stage do the welfare activities and spread the good things in your circle, university, social circle, to get knowledge of Quran by reading the text and context of Quran

Then 3rd stage Read Quran and Hadith with text, translation, context, propagate it and if during it you will face hard things and consequences firmly stand on those things,

then as society, as group it is fard on group and people to develop a society and make the
CONSTITUTION OF SOCIETY IN WHICH POLITIO, SOCIO, ECONOMICALLY ON PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LEVEL YOUR SOCIETY, PRESIDENT, PRIME MINISTER MUST ACCEPT SOVERIGNITY BELONGS TO ALLAH AND NO LEGISLATION CAN BE DONE REPUNGANT TO THE QURAN AND SUNNAH

these are stages of Islam
and covering your body and Husband and wife are garments for each other
and nudity of your body and baring your body or chest with your spouse and sitting and loving
your spouse WHO IS IN YOUR NIKAH OR YOU ARE IN NIKAH OF THAT PERSON this is a good deed in Islam and nudity in general in public as Animal or four footed animals this is prohibited and clothes are made to cover your extent

FOR MALE NAVAL TO KNEE IT MUST BE COVERED
FEMALE SHOULD AND MUST COVER COMPLETE BODY EXCEPT FACE AND HANDS BUT IF YOU WANT TO COVER THE FACE AND IF NOT THEN SHOULD NOT MARK WITH LIPSTICK OR GLITTER OR FOUNDATION OR MAKE UP ON YOUR FACE THAT SHOULD ATTRACT MALES TOWARDS YOU.

hope this answers the question if not answered then sorry and please what is wrong in it
correct me,

wasalam, peace be on you.  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor