Islam and the West/The Finality Of Prophet Hood/ Current Tafseer Is Fallacious!

Question
As salaamu alai kum rahmantullahi! :

Dear Shaykh:
         I am a Moorish American Muslim, 3rd Generationist,/ The Resurrection School.
And we have been studying the current TAFSEER, REPEAT, TAFSEER of Sura Al Azahb (33) ayat 40, which makes Noble Drew Ali (A.S.) a liar. Well,  we have found out that Drew Ali (A.S.) is not a liar, and that current TAFSEER TO SURA 33: 40 AND ITS Hadithical supports of it, to be false, FALLACIOUS.

We contend that there is NO END TO THE LONG LINE OF PROPHETS. And we contend, Sir, THAT AN ELABORATE ARTIFICE WAS PUT IN PLACE BY EARLIER SCHOLARS TO LOCK-IN THE ISMAILITE ARAB NATION IN THE PROPHETIC OFFICE, "THE COCKPIT", IF YOU WILL, OF AL ISLAMIC GUIDANCE AND LEADERSHIP FOR ALL TIME. AND, SIR, THIS ARTIFICE CONSIST OF THE CONTRIVANCE OF "THE FALLACIES OF LINGUISITC CONFUSIONS".

Dear Shaykh, please provide all available proof that Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful will not send any more Prophets as A Favour To Humanity. THE TAFSEER FOR SURA 33: 40 IS INCORRECT; IT SHOULD BE"THE STANDARD FOR ALL PROPHETS TO COME" --EVERY PROPHET THAT ALLAH DECIDES TO SEND A PEOPLE WILL POINT TO THE SUNNAH, THE LIFE WORKS AND EXAMPLE OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SALLI ALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALAM).

Answer
it is belief of muslims and text and commentary of Surah Ahzaab that final prophet is Rasoolullah saw and no prophet can come after him.
and He was khatimun nabieen.

and there are many ahadiths present on this topic it was ijmaae sahaba in historical times and no ijtihadi opinion in terms of interpretation comes in 1500 years time period.

if today you want to bring any prophet then bring it on your own don't use the word of Islam, claim yourself that you or someone is prophet of God, don't use the word of Islam and Religion of Allah.

Regards

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor