Islam and the West/jewish in madina

Question
assalamu alaikkum.
there were some jewish community  stayed  in madina during prophet muhammed's rule.after death of prophet ,madina is now 100% muslim in population.actually what happened to previous jewish community?did  all of them convert to islam ?

rgrds
naushad

Answer

When Prophet saw came and Prophet hood announced there were Jews n Christians and society was

based on these two major communities and religions.

Jews who didn't accepted Prophet Muhammad saw and they paid tax as NON MUSLIM, After Rasoolullah

SAW

and after Rasoolullah saw in Islamic Caliphate, they stayed, migrated or where they want they

migrated.

Islam don't have a rule in country to setup as Administrative setup population based

Islam means SUBMISSION OF YOUR WILL 100% UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER TO GOD IS ISLAM
Islamic Soceity is THE SOCIETY WHO SUBMITTED THEIR WILL TO GOD ALMIGHTY AND THEY SOLVE THEIR MAJOR, MINOR AND EVERY TYPE OF AFFAIRS ACCORDING TO COMMANDMNETS OF QURAN AND SUNNAH

And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers.

SURAH MAIDA CHAPTER NO 5, VERSE NO 44

And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

SURAH MAIDA CHAPTER NO 5, VERSE NO 45

SURAH MAIDA CHAPTER NO 5, VERSE NO 45
And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.

HOPE THIS ANSWERS THE QUESTION

REGARDS

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor