Islam and the West/Halal Beef

Question
I will try to be very specific to insure clarity in the question. IF a non-Muslim proceeds to slaughter a cow by cutting the cow's throat, and then electrically stuns the cow to render it unconscious, but not dead, and the blood is drained by the still beating heart, can the meat be ingested if  Allah's name has been proclaimed prior to ingesting, but not during the slaughter?  I will mention that no "others" name has been proclaimed during the slaughter.
My English Qur'an in 2:172 and 5:3 specifically mentions the food not allowed, and also mentions we are to "eat the good things" if slaughtered in the correct manner.  Would the previous description of slaughter meet the terms of "correct manner".

Answer
1.Stunning the cow or other Animals is Ruthless act and it is not allowed to torture Animals

2.It is compulsory for a person He must have intentions to slaughter it and himself pronounce Allahu Akbar and He must be a believer Muslim, and if Non Muslim slaughtered him or cutted by machinery or audio recording of ALLAHU AKBAR IS PLAYED, It is secondary and non preferable to consume such meat

3.it is secondary if anyone besides him pronounce Allahu Akbar on it

HOPE THIS ANSWERS THE QUESTION  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor