Islam and the West/Islam and space travel

Question

Does Islam permit (human)space-travel or not?

Thanks,
Geoff.

Answer
Asalamu alikum peace be on you

Quran speaks about this world, life after death, and creation of AALAMEEN means
who is lord of Universe
The first verse of Surah Fatiha 1st chapter of Holy Quran is starting from
Praise be to Lord who is the lord of the Universe and not the world
From 8-12 Century there were many Astronomer and Muslim Scientists
and Astronomers also they belong to any religion they said

They are Praising and Exploring Glory and Kingdom of the Lord

So Islam is very reasoning religion and your question that Islam allows space travels or not the answer it why ALLAH OR GOD DON'T WANT that Human should not enter in space or study and research in space, why, it is allowed and have no objection at all with Islamic perspective.

Right now globally terrorism and human rights female rights rapes murders and this world is becoming Hell

Islam have solution for it and Universal Brotherhood Practically
and Solving the affairs on people is Islam and it is Solution for Humanity
and what is the bad image of groups, terrorist organizations, they are showing and coming up this is not Islam.

Islam believe this life is "Test" for the "Hereafter"
people don't have parents or don't have to eat, don't have to live food or shelter orbasic education people don't have
It is responsibility of Human beings, wealth, justice, affairs of world to maintain a equillibirium and harmony to control the affairs it is responsibility of Muslims and Human beings according to Islam.

Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith].
CHAPTER NO 5 VERSE NO 50

AND IF YOU WANT TO travel in space go with your family or wife or husband or daughter
if you can bare the cost of it and space station who is certified and reputed and if you want to travel with a good intention of knowledge or research or travelling it is allowed and

it is preferable if you can spend this money to help the needy people of this world then it is preferable, if you don't want to help anyone, it is 100% allowed due to according to Islam you are owner of your money which you will be spending to travel in space.

Regards
Dr Ismaiel  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor