Islam and the West/regarding hatred towards Islam in west

Question
Assalam valekum,

I am usman khan from India and want reply for general question. Now a days so many things being happened in west against Muslims. I always pray for peace being prevailed in middle east but nothing is coming in favor. so much bad publicity being done against Muslims in the west. I fear of safety of Muslims in the world in the coming days. i do not know my fear may be unfounded. my mind always think of these things and have no mental peace
usman khan

Answer
Wsalam
Right now in this time period through out the world the thing are not happening against Muslims,

it is happening against Humanity
more than 325,000 thousand persons killed per annum since year 2000, more than 5,000,000.00 persons are killed by US+NATO allies to maintain peace, which peace this is? after that not stopped, going to Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Kashmir (The world democratic system and Passport formed in 1920, Border security forces made in 1936, what is done with these 2 things,

1.Every country will spend millions to billions dollars purchasing weapons? military ground, air, sea belts and forces millions of $ per annum you have to spend on it? if weapon is harmful for enmity and Noble Peace Prizes are given every year for Peace and Maintaining peace is Ultimate Most Desired thing in the world?!!!

2.The world total food is sufficient to feed 10-12 Billion Peoples, Every 8th is dying due to Hunger, Most richest 100 persons top 15-20 you red every year in financial magazines?This should not be a crime that if you have money more than what you have for your life, maintenance, other human beings in this world (should be the law of Justice & Equality According to Social Justice Law of Islam)

3.Islam believe in system that a driver at your home if He cannot get salary equivalent to 100,000$ what you are getting in a corporate, then it should be a balancing factor that we can name it as "equality", The world 40 poor countries have wealth more than the GDP of more than 40 poor countries? why???? and it is legalized while on the other hands

1.Generations of Human beings either they are Hindu, African, Christians, Jews, Sikh, Atheist (Islam believes that irrespective what is their faith, they need food, lodging, board, clothing, after reaching puberty age, money and place to be provided by Local Metropolitan Government and means to marry a woman/male) after reaching puberty age, So rape after that services and Government is maintaining them the need of sex of each individual is fulfilled Government given them means of marriage, money/loan/financing".

2.Generations of Human being are dying in Most poor Jhonpar pati of India, and they are divided on the name of Cast system in Hinduism and Religion of Islam or Hindu? Muslims or non muslims through out the world
1.Education should be provided to them free 100% from schooling to phd (there should be no charges of money on education, for marriage provide loan, for grains rice, wheat rashan/anaaj to be provided them 100% free according to each family's need, should and must be responsibility of Government, Local, Provincial, Federal.

2.All verses and commandments of Jihad is to fight Social Injustice and people who divide and rule on the name of racism, culture, religion and any type of thing which divides human beings

3.All religions will be allowed to worship their own God and religion, and inter-faith dialogues and telling them informing them about Commadments of Islam what is said by Allah is responsibility of Muslims to guide/inform them, if they don't accept it or reject it, that is their choice till death and for life time they have right to accept/reject it.

IF THIS SYSTEM WILL BE IMPLEMENTED IN THE WORLD, THEN ISIS IRAQ OR DAISH OR TALIBAN OR ALQAIDA OR SECTS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR NATION, FIGHING IN IRAQ AND MANY PLACES, FIGHTING AND MARKETING WAR, WORSHIPPING BLOOD GOVERNMENTS? HOW THEY WILL DIGEST IT, so main reason is to spread propagenda in Islam

right now rape to murder to gun violence to robbery extortion in USA, UK, EU Countries is stopped? you interview the killers in Jail Abroad Series Programs, Islam order Kill them execute them publically so in 100's and 1000's and 100,000's of people will see it
If anyone will rape a woman Execute him, So sexual desire, raping a woman, forcing a woman for rape (if you will do it, convicted and proved, then you will loss your life)
who will rape a woman in that law?

In America alone 1900 to 2100 rapes per day committed in 24 hours, In India prostitution is right if done with consent on the name of biggest democracy, woman trafficing and rape molestation is every half hour in india it is done!!! why

Right now G20 COUNTRIES are killing humanity and Human Beings the primary reason is that
Muslims are drowned in Eating, Drinking+Sex+Pro-creation
However Allah commanded muslims to Standup for Justice and Fight for truth even if it worth your life

So what is your mind Make it peaceful yourself 100% (what you feel that hatred is spread in west or in arab world about Muslims)
You will be questioned according to what you have means, sources, resources, wealth you have in hand then according to it you will be questioned on the day of judgement
as student, businessman, wealth, resources how much you have

Islamic political system is not to serve Muslims or Christians or Jews or Jains or Hindus or Buddhist, it is must and should be for Justice and Equality

Every Muslim in this time period of 2015 December to January 2016 to strive and spend your wealth, money by maintaining a good social life, your parents, brothers, sisters, wife, sons, daughters, education, earning money, job, business, pro-creation in that (purpose of your life should and must be to built a Politio-Socio-Economic Justice & Equality Based System in that Fundamental Principles should and must be obeyed as Commandments of Allah and Commandments of His Messenger, Peace be upon him.

Yusuf Ali
On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

Surah Maida (The Table Spread, Chapter no 5, Verse no 32)  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor