Islam and the West/How to celebrate Eid

Question
Hello there!  I teach English in the US to many Muslim students.  The school at which I teach does not allow Muslims a holiday on Eid al-Adha (tomorrow).  Since my students are required to be in class during Eid, I really would like to make it a special day for them.  However, I have no idea what activities to do to celebrate it with them.  I have read that Eid al-Adha is a time to give gifts, but I do not know what type of gifts to bring for them.    

My question is this:  Are there any activities that you can think of that would allow my students to celebrate Eid and make tomorrow special for them?  
If I brought gifts, what type of gifts or what kinds of food are typical during Eid?
Thank you, dear friend!!

Answer
1.any gifts or eid party you can give them in school
2.eid of sacrifice You have to teach them idea/concept of sacrificing animal on eid's day
3.this is done due to this is Practice/Sunnah of Prophet Abraham Pbuh
4.Those who can purchase animal is fard/compulsory to slaughter animal
5.best is to feed poors or who don't have to eat
6.prayers to read commanded by God are

"INI WAJAHTO WAJIA LILADI FATRASAMAWATE WAL ARZ WAMA ANA MINAL MUSHRIKEEN
INSALATI WANUSUKI WAMAHYAA MUMMATI LILLAHI RABIL AALAMIN

I turn my face towards God and don't associate partners with Him
My prayers, My life, My sacrifice is for God Alone

Food you can use meat cow meat/beaf or if they are child of primary and before matriculation then chicken meat+Rice if you will serve
and 1 dish of meat then child will enjoy this due to Meaty Eid traditions are there in world

Hope this answers the question
Wasalam

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor