Islam and the West/Hi!

Question
QUESTION: a.o.a
I want to know why the hell  Allah made me a woman ??? what's so good about being a woman that i am missing right now?? I work in office , and may people shy away from talking to me cox i am a woman , i cannot smile with men cox it will be interpreted as bad character. I cannot talk politely with men cox it will be interpreted as bad character , so i have t be angry and rude , and after that no one want's to work with me. My boss i always specious about me and follows me to the bath room ... I am right now literally crying for what i am facing in work environment.
I literally wana know why i am cursed to be a woman ???  what did i do in previous life??  don't tell me being a mother z a charming thing cox IT Z NOT ... I hate kids and don't like to spend time with them , i also never want to learn cooking , i would certainly like like to buy men as prostitutes in future then getting married and becoming a servant... I am 25 yr old female architect and i find all men against me in work environment.....

ANSWER: Hi, and Peace be on you Sister/Daughter Mehreen

Your problem you stated, I understood and I feel Sad also How you feel
But One and You also have to realize, you have to learn living according to patterns, law of this world and Universe

We are moving in this world, according to pattern, rules of this world & Universe
But Everything we cannot shape, make 100% in our pattern requirements

1.Why Allah made you a Woman? Due to Man & Woman are 2 Genders, and Allah says in Holy Quran in Surah Yaseen "Subhanallahadi Khalaqal adwaja kullaha" Praise be to him, Who create the Pairs of the creations you know and you don't know, Chapter no 36, Verse no 36, Surah Yaseen
سورت یسٰ 36 36 القران

2۔What good about woman, Every Man/woman has to be satisfied with his gender, destiny of gender, trans-gender abilities and surgeries people are altering them due to they want to be male/they want to be female (Islam is what, Islam is submission of your will to God Almighty In this world, Universe, If things are not in operations according to your mind, circumstances it doesn't means they are not right appropriately)

I have few struggling people who don't have 100$ or 25$ equivalent money, every 3rd 5th day, they didn't done a job/qualification, they ask money and donations from me, some of them are married and have childs with worst consequences socially money they need for paying rent, paying school fees, paying many many other things, but Things are not correct/in order it have 1000 of your mistakes in your mind, direction, selection of them

3.Science tells us, about consciousness of brain, Everything in this world/Universe is energy
Matter is energy, people are energy, your relations are energy and everything is energy
Words, Actions, Thoughts, You think that I am bad, I am worst woman, I am divorce, I am hated, I want to be happy, cannot be happy in this life, I am destroyed, and I am a commodity in which A Man will own this commodity, and My Life will be hell with Kids & Husband and Servant of Family, Life is Destroyed, Life have no Meanings

4.Scientist tell us, when you crate a thought, use words, actions 1000 2000 3000 5000 10,000 times, It triggers too much emotional, relationships, physical energy in this world, Universe and Buddha gives the Example of Pond of Water, that Water in Pond is peaceful and you throw a stone in that and it will generate waves in that

5.According to Quantum Physics, Modern Science we are not present in this world, this world/universe is present in our mind
see this link
www.secretbeyondmatter.com

6.You assert, believe, words, actions, thoughts 1000 times, 2000 times, 3000 times, I hate kids, I hate husbands, I hate Every Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCLNayR-q_U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Bu4evdmac

7.You create everything in this world your personal relationships, sex, love, individual, family life according to your Mind
Quran says that
Sahih International
And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives
Urdu
اور یہ کہ انسان کو وہی ملتا ہے جس کی وہ کوشش کرتا ہے
Surah An Najam (The Star) 53, 39
القران

8.I don't know in which atmosphere you born and you keep on stick thoughts, words, actions of complaining, troubling, hectic, feared, wierd, complex, slavery, servant, prostitution, worst life, worst and worst faces & situations of life, you will feel, more feel, infect it will lead to hate, anger, frustration, ending your life in destroyed manner or suicide or total isolation from society living as mad/not able to work appropriately mind or absent mind

9.YOUR COMMENTS, FEELINGS, AND ASNWERS WHICH I CAN DO ACCORDING TO MY KNOWLEDGE/REASONING
what's so good about being a woman that i am missing right now?? I work in office , and may people shy away from talking to me cox i am a woman , i cannot smile with men cox it will be interpreted as bad character. I cannot talk politely with men cox it will be interpreted as bad character , so i have t be angry and rude , and after that no one want's to work with me.

1.First Nature made you, you yourself is not creature and that much extra ordinary dimensioned that you have to deside your destiny before your birth to death, limitation and tendancy produced and created by God, You have to submit it Yourself to God, then Submission of your will to God Almighty is Islam, Jesus also said that "I don't want my will, I want will of my father"

2.Shy away, if you want to talk with man easily and comfortably, then do it, why you are shy, don't make feel them others shy, but it is not allowed in Islam to freely mingle and interact with males
Sahih International
And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.
Urdu
اور مومن عورتوں سے بھی کہہ دو کہ وہ بھی اپنی نگاہیں نیچی رکھا کریں اور اپنی شرم گاہوں کی حفاظت کیا کریں اور اپنی آرائش (یعنی زیور کے مقامات) کو ظاہر نہ ہونے دیا کریں مگر جو ان میں سے کھلا رہتا ہو۔ اور اپنے سینوں پر اوڑھنیاں اوڑھے رہا کریں اور اپنے خاوند اور باپ اور خسر اور بیٹیوں اور خاوند کے بیٹوں اور بھائیوں اور بھتیجیوں اور بھانجوں اور اپنی (ہی قسم کی) عورتوں اور لونڈی غلاموں کے سوا نیز ان خدام کے جو عورتوں کی خواہش نہ رکھیں یا ایسے لڑکوں کے جو عورتوں کے پردے کی چیزوں سے واقف نہ ہوں (غرض ان لوگوں کے سوا) کسی پر اپنی زینت (اور سنگار کے مقامات) کو ظاہر نہ ہونے دیں۔ اور اپنے پاؤں (ایسے طور سے زمین پر) نہ ماریں (کہ جھنکار کانوں میں پہنچے اور) ان کا پوشیدہ زیور معلوم ہوجائے۔ اور مومنو! سب خدا کے آگے توبہ کرو تاکہ فلاح پاؤ
Surah Noor, Chapter no 24, Verse no 31

and it is not burden over body, mind and soul of female
actually males are like that, the maximum thing anything can impress man on this face of the earth no 1 is woman Quran says that
Urdu
لوگوں کو ان کی خواہشوں کی چیزیں یعنی عورتیں اور بیٹے اور سونے اور چاندی کے بڑے بڑے ڈھیر اور نشان لگے ہوئے گھوڑے اور مویشی اور کھیتی بڑی زینت دار معلوم ہوتی ہیں (مگر) یہ سب دنیا ہی کی زندگی کے سامان ہیں اور خدا کے پاس بہت اچھا ٹھکانا ہے
Sahih International
Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.

It is nature of male, even like me as Male, NO 1 thing which can attract/impress any man is female, no 2 is this
1.Men Raised up without morality, social upbringing, manners how to behave with females
2.Men Raised up like and alike Animals, Due to Porn Industry, and Free sex, pre-marital sex now days, people don't have any entertainment except sex sex and sex, and sex with any one your mother, father, sister, brother is propagated, bombarded on satellite
3.In America a Average 13% people have sex relations with their blood relatives

So whose to blame, morality is taught in Religious Education Centres and not Technical education centres or University or College Teaching you the Education of Drafting, Architeching, Building Construction, Machinery, Heavy Machinery, Loans, Mobilization for Civil Engineering or Site visit or construction (In Paksitan we don't have any religious & combined technical education, according to pre planned agenda, so people can remain sick mentally, the technical one have morality, the one who have morality and moral and religious, ethical teachings don't have technical teachings

In America In Churches childs are left, in the end day care and child upbringing centres, collect thier cost, they sent to military and psycho retard, terrorist torture loving commandos and who can rape 100-500-5000 women without any morality they are just animals or like animals (whose to blame)

I don't know in which country you are living? and in which country this environment you told me about your life and office and working and such mental state is very sensistive and you have to cure it and you have to change it 10000% on your own otherwise it will be intoxicated more badly

Regarding You said
My boss i always specious about me and follows me to the bath room ... I am right now literally crying for what i am facing in work environment.

Why don't you change your job, in office where all criminals, mentally sick people are following chasing you and considering you a sex object and environment is not suiting you start a small business like a small shop or loan or anything like that if you can do or any online or ebusiness or anything you can start on your own, and how much self dependent you will be, that much freedom in your life, you will be getting

1.Islam doesn't command woman to be rude and rough and dry personality, a good personality with covering and boundaries and how you take up your character, and don't provide a 1% chance that any male can be free with you in any manner, speak that much rude and prepare yourself avoid physical violence or slapping or using slangs in any manner, that will create always a stable enviornment for you, don't think anything defensive, you are yourself alone is capable to take up yourself as good, educated bold personality and you don't need any Approval from anyone

2.Don't Cry for your boss, Cry Infront of Allah daily at night 10minutes 20 minutes by offering 2 rakats salah, oh Allah guide me towards stable healthy life in this world and in hereafter, Ask this from Allah and Make a Healthy, Mentally Healthy Life and Mind which is required as Good Human Being and Muslim as First

REGARDING YOU SAID
I literally wana know why i am cursed to be a woman ???  

IT IS YOUR -VE ASSUMPTION, IN 06 BILLION HUMAN BEING OF THIS WORLD, 60-75% ARE FEMALES, DOMINATE THE 1/3 OF THE WORLD, WITHOUT WOMAN NOTHING IS COMPLETE IN YOUR LIFE IN ANY HOME, IN ANY VILLAGE TO CITY TO TOWN WOMAN IS PART OF HUMAN LIFE, ESSENTIAL AND BASIC PART OF HUMAN LIFE AND VERY GOOD FOR CREATING RELATIONS, EVEN RASOOLULLAH SAYS THAT
I LOVE 3 THINGS, HINA/MEHNDI, PERFUME, WOMAN B/C IT IS GOOD MEDIUM TO MAKE RELATIONS

WHEN RASOOLULLAH MARRIED 1 WOMAN OF ANY TRIBE
1.ALL LOANS, ALL DEFICIT, ALL MURDERS IN ENEMITY, AND CONTINUOUS ENEMITY AND REVENGE, AND ALL LIABILITIES, LOAN DEBTS, INTEREST, MARKUP, USUARY CALCULATED ON GRAINS OR ANIMALS ALL ARE FORGIVEN B/W THOSE 2 TRIBES, DUE TO RASOOLULLAH WAS ICON PERSONALITY

2.THE QURAN HAVE CHAPTER NO 4, THE WOMEN AND ANYONE FEELING CURSE TO BE WOMAN IS TOTAL -VE THOUGHTS AND BRAIN WASHING THOUGHTS AND ILLITERACY BASED THOUGHTS THESE ARE

what did i do in previous life??  don't tell me being a mother z a charming thing cox IT Z NOT

EVERYONE HAS DONE +VE AND -VE ACCORDING TO HIS MENTAL AND PHYSICAL TENDANCIES, CAPABILITIES, FINANCIAL CAPABILITIES, CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH HE/SHE IS BORN, SO YOU ARE NOT SEPARATE FROM OTHER HUMAN BEINGS, EXCEPT IN 1 THING/DIFFERENCE EVEYONE HAVE, DIFFERENT ATMOSPHERE/ENVIRONMENT/HOME/SIBLINGS WITH DIFFERENT MINDS U R BORN IN

... I hate kids and don't like to spend time with them ,
AGAIN ITS VERY -VE THOUGHTS FIRST OF ALL VERY FIRST OF ALL PETS, KIDS EVERYONE LOVE, DUE TO LIFE WE HAVE TO LIFE VERY MUCH POSITIVELY TILL DEATH, IT IS THOUGHT OF THIS WORLD, WE HAVE PAIN, SORROWS, DIFFICULTY, HUNGER, FRUSTRATION, PAIN, SUFFERINGS UPON SUFFERINGS BUT LIFE CONTAIN ALL THESE THINGS, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT EACH AND EVERYTHING, EVERY SITUATION AS GOOD IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU HAVE TO REMAIN +VE AND IT IS HUMAN TENDANCY HOW MUCH -VE YOU WILL FEEL PAIN, RESPONSIBILITY, SUFFERING, LOAN, DEBT, FINANCIAL CRISIS OR MANY THINGS IN LIFE

YOU ATTRACTED TOWARDS THESE THINGS ALWAYS, SO MAKE YOUR THOUGHTS 100% POSITIVE, DAILY SIT AND SPEAK IN THOSE PEOPLE AND THINK POSITIVE ABOUT YOUR PHYSICAL MENTAL PRESENTATION AND YOU LOVE AND YOU WANT TO LOVE MAN AND KIDS AND EVERYTHING IN THIS LIFE IS GIFT OF GOD (THIS IS SUBMISSION OF YOUR WILL TO GOD ALMIGHTHY, IF YOU WILL DO AGAINST IT, WHAT YOU WILL DO ISOLATION OR SHRIZOPHENIC MIND OR DIE WITH FRUSTATED END OR SUICIDE WILL BE THE RESULT SO MAKE YOURSELF +VE AND POSITIVE FIRST (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU, I BEG YOU, I BEG YOU)

i also never want to learn cooking ,
IF YOU NEVER LEARN IT, LEARN IT I CAN TEACH YOU THATS NOT BIG JOB
LIKE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE PLAIN RICE
1.TAKE 1 CUP OF RICE, TAKE 1.5 CUP OF WATER, ADD A BIT SALT TO WATER TO IT, AND ZEERA A BIT TO IT, AND THEN WHEN WATER IN RICE IS ALMOST DRIED, THEN KEEP IT ON TAWAA TO GIVE INDIRECT HEAT AND ON SMALL AND MEDIUM FLAME 10-15 MINS COOK IT, IT WILL BE PLAIN RICE READY

2.TAKE 1 CUP OF PULSE, ADD DOUBLE WATER TO IT, WHEN THE PICES OF PULSES ARE MELTED AND WATER AND PULSE SEEDS ARE COMBINED AND NOT SEPARATELY FLOWING IN WATER, THEN IN FRYING PAN ADD SOME CUTTED PIECES OF GARLIC AND GINGER AND FRIED ONION OR FRY A CUTTED 1 ONION AND IN FRIED ONION ADD GARLIC AND GINGER TO IT AND THEN ADD IT TO PAN OF PULSES AND PULSES ARE READY

SO SERVE IT WITH ACHAAR/PICKLE OR CUCUMBER CUTTED AWESOME MEAL IS READY

FOR MAKING TEA, TO BOILING/FRYING EGG TO 10-15 DISHES 20 DISHES 50 DISHES LEARN 1 RECIPE HOW TO MAKE MEAT RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE PULSES
HOW TO MAKE PLAIN RICE
HOW TO MAKE RICE ADDED WITH SPICE OR THINGS IN IT LIKE POTATO/ANY VEGETABLE IN THAT OR MEAT IN THAT

IT WILL TAKE 2 DAYS, 5-7 DAYS PRACTICE WITHOUT A COURSE 50-100-500 DISHES IN YOUR LIFE TIME AFTER READING A RECIPE YOU ARE A COOK READY MADE BORN AND PRACTICE IT AND DEVELOP TASTE IN THAT AND YOU WILL BE A DEVELOPED COOKED AFTER MAKING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND PARCEL 1KG OF RICE WITH MEAT BIRYANI TO US ALSO WITH COURIER, WE WILL TASTE THAT ALSO

I would certainly like like to buy men as prostitutes in future then getting married and becoming a servant... I am 25 yr old female architect and i find all men against me in work environment

i would certainly like like to buy men as prostitutes in future then getting married and becoming a servant...

AGAIN IT IS VERY -VE THOUGHTS AND YOUR BRAIN IS BRAINWASHED OR COMPLEX -VE THOUGHTS YOU GOT, DUE TO ISOLATION FROM SOCIETY AND HAVING NO GOOD ENVIRONMENT OF EDUCATION AND EDUCATED HUMAN BEINGS DON'T DO MAKE HOBBY TO LEARN, KNOWLEDGE, EXPLORE THINGS ON INTERNET, ARTICLE, BOOKS SO KEEP A MAKE A HEALTHY MIND (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU, REQUEST YOU 10-20-30-100 TIMES, SISTER)

I am 25 yr old female architect and i find all men against me in work environment.....

DON'T WORRY FEMALES ARE NEVER GOING ABOVE 40YEARS, EVEN THEY ARE 76, BUT NEVER EVER THEY GO ABOVE 40, DUE TO FEMALES ARE ALWAYS, YOUNG AND EVER YOUNG AND REMAIN YOUNG THEY WANT TO BE

AND ABOUT YOUR ENVIRONMENT THINK POSITIVE
AND IN VIDEO LINK OF SECRET MOVIE
FOUND IT ABOVE I POSTED A LINK

THESE WAS A MAN ROBERT WHO WAS GAY, PEOPLE HATE HIM AT HIS JOB, SEE THIS STORY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND WATCH THIS MOVIE, IMPLEMENT 100% IN YOUR BRAIN, THINK ONLY THOSE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO IN YOUR LIFE

HUSBAND, SONS AND RESPONSIBILITY AND SOCIAL LIFE, PAIN AND EVERYTHING IS PART OF LIFE
CONSIDER THEM POSITVE AND YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THEM, DUE TO YOU ARE NOT GOD A HUMAN BEING
SUBMIT YOURSELF TO GOD, WE HAVE GIVEN THESE ENVIORNMENT AND IN THAT SOMETHING WE HAVE TO DO

IF YOU FEEL ANYTHING BAD OR MIND IT, I APOLOGIZE SISTER
THAT WAS MY ADVISES, YOU CAN DIFFER WITH THAT, DUE TO ALLAH HAS GIVEN YOU MIND TO REASON, THINK AND YOU ASKED ME THIS QUESTION AND YOU CREDIT ME AND CONSIDER ME CAPABLE TO THAT SO I CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION, I TRIED MY LEVEL BEST TO OPEN YOUR MIND AND GIVE EXPLANATIONS THAT THESE ARE -VE THOUGHTS IN OUR LIFE

LAHOLA WALA QUATA ILA BILLAH
AND AUZUBILLAHE MINAS SHAITAANE RAJEEM
AND ALLAHUMA INI ASALUKAL AFWA WAL AFIA

ALAHUMA EHDINASIRATAL MUSTAQEEM
YAHAYU YAQAYUUM YA WADOODO YA ZUL ARSHIL MAJEEDO
OH ALLAH KEEP ME +VE THINGS AND POSITIVE LIFE

READ IT REGULARLY IF YOU ARE AFFECTED BY ANY DEVILISH SPIRIT OR MAGIC OR ANYTHING IT WILL BE CURED AND READ IT, BOW IT ON WATER YOU ARE DRINKING, DO NOT DRINK THE WATER WHICH IS REMAIN UNCOVERED IN YOUR HOME

RECORD 2ND CHAPTER OF HOLY QURAN SURAH BAQARA AND PLAY IT IN YOUR HOME SO THE SOUND OF IT IN YOUR WHOLE HOME CAN DO OR AT LEAST IN YOUR ROOM OR AT LEAST IN HANDFREE LISTEN OR LISTEN IT AND WHILE YOU CAN GO TO SLEEP AND AFTER IT IF IS PLAYING AND ENDED

THEN YET GOOD

-VE FEELINGS ARE NOT ISSUE OR PROBLEM WITH ANYONE OR ANY MIND OR BODY OR SPIRIT
IF THEY WILL ATTACH YOU AND NON DETACHING MODE YOU CANNOT ON, THEN YOU WILL DIE WITH IT AND DIE A MISERABLE AND WORST DEATH

MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU HEALTH, WEALTH AND YOU WILL BECOME A GOOD COOK, A GOOD HUSBAND AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS YOU WILL HAVE AND YOUR ALL WORK, JOB, LIFE PRESSURE CIRCUMSTANCES AND CHRONIC PAIN TO HAPPINESS WILL BE TURNED TO ONLY IN HAPPINESS AND HAPPINESS AAMIN AAMIN

REGARDS, ISMAIEL

QUESTION: A.O.A
thanks for ur generous reply .
i have a few more things to ask.
I have anxiety issue since school time. when i get upset there is some intense reaction from me towards problems that i have. there z apparently no cure for it. I WISH TO JOIN GYM . BUT I AM USUALLY SCARED to use my office lunch break for that. because gym is outside my office. and at the end someone will bring it to the office that i leave office and then come back.  before i was hired in this office thy had a policy to never ever hier a woman. actually two women had a "cat fight" over a man that they both loved, the fought in front of everybody , in the main hall. after which people here are traumatized. so here even the other bosses are scared away from my presence. There z no women around me to talk to. I joined job cox at home i was alone. but in office i am kind of alone too. I understand i cant have nice conversation with men coz they may become over frank with me eventually which will be uncomfortable for me too. but then i my job from 9 am to 5pm and this loneliness. i joined qua ran course online , started with Surah Baqra , but the few days of work load left me so frustrated and tiered that i have discontinued it.  In my office almost all men offer namaz. there z no arrangement for women. and when i come home i have only 3 to 4 hours before i sleep. as i have to wakeup early. my Saturday z also on. In office men can go out and have lunch , but i don't have anyone to join for lunch. i don't have any friends in this new city .And yesterday this sick transport in-charge taunt me twice that i have been calling him on cellphone, when i never ever called him on his cell phone. I don't know whose calls he is missing thinking it is me. My mom says that i need to learn to give people strict answers and she might be right.
I am actually sad at what i have, thought i do have alot that many people will dream of. I have a bachelor degree as a woman, my most cousins don't have a professional degree, i am creative, i have a job that pays me fairly well, i have a boss who recently took my side when i complained against him , he won my confidence a little , but there are few things like him following me, (so going to gym without informing him or even after informing him will make everyone suspicious of me), i am living in his backward city , with no friends. i have been here for about more than two years. Ur reply have given me alot of positivist and at-least for now i can think that can handle life.
My father has complained in to someone in management of my boss following me and he not giving me a laptop for work, i use my personal laptop in office actually and also about the manager of transport, who openly in-front of people humiliated me as if i have been calling him on mobile-phone.
What do u think will be a smart move for me?

ANSWER: YOU CAN ADD ME TO SKYPE"DRISMAIELMANSOOR" AND ONCE OR TWICE IF YOU CAN ASK ME QUESTIONS VERBALLY ASKING IT, THEN I THINK IT WILL SOLVE MORE ISSUES THEN WRITING OR IF YOU DON'T WANT THEN YET YOU CAN SEND ME IN WRITING ALSO

i have a few more things to ask.
I have anxiety issue since school time. when i get upset there is some intense reaction from me towards problems that i have. there z apparently no cure for it. I WISH TO JOIN GYM . BUT I AM USUALLY SCARED to use my office lunch break for that.

ANXIETY SINCE SCHOOL, FEAR OF STUDY? FAMILY DISTURBANCE, MIND THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO DO STUDY? OR HARRASMENT OR ANYTHING CHRONIC RELATED TO SCHOOL, WHY THIS ANXIETY IN SCHOOL CAME TO YOUR MIND DON'T WANT TO STUDY AT ALL, AND PARENTS SENT YOU TO SCHOOL BY FORCE? OR FINANCIAL CRISIS YOUR FAMILY WERE FACING WHEN YOU WAS IN SCHOOL?

because gym is outside my office. and at the end someone will bring it to the office that i leave office and then come back.  before i was hired in this office thy had a policy to never ever hier a woman. actually two women had a "cat fight" over a man that they both loved, the fought in front of everybody , in the main hall.

YOU ARE IN ISALAMABAD, 100'S OF THE GYM YOU CAN FIND AND YOUR OFFICE RULES AND GYM OUTSIDE, 100'S OF GYM YOU CAN FIND IN ISLAMABAD, AND DECIDE YOUR WORKING AND MORNING OR NIGHT OR EVENING TIME PERIOD AFTER JOB, DON'T CONNECT OFFICE AND GYM YOU ARE NOT IN BOUNDARY TO JOIN THE GYM WHICH IS IN UNDER ONE ROOF AND OPERATIONS BY OFFICE, EVEN IF IT IS FREE THEN ALSO

WOMAN HAVE A CAT FIGHT DUE TO THEY LOVE A MAN? MADAM SORRY TO SAY HARDLY, YOU ARE EMPLOYEED IN OFFICE, WHERE WOMEN ARE THARKEE AND SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS ARE PRIMARY DISCUSSION AND THOUGHTS IN THAT MENTALLY SICK THARKEES OFFICE IN ISLAMABAD AND THE SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS NOTHING THEY HAVE IN THEIR MIND DAY AND NIGHT 24HOURS/365DAYS SORRY TO SAY
CHANGE THE ENVIORNMENT AND JOB

THEY HAVE POLICY NOT TO HIRE THE WOMAN, ITS ALREADY KNOWN THAT YOU ARE DOING ABNORMAL JOB, WHY YOU ARE THERE THEN? GO AND JOIN THAT COMPANY OR OPEN YOUR OWN BEAUTY PARLOUR OR ANY FEMALE BOUTIQUE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN WHICH YOU CAN SELL THE GOODS AND CAN MAKE A GOOD EARNING FOR YOURSELF AND IF DON'T HAVE MONEY, THEN ARRANGE/LOAN IT (WITHOUT GETTING FAVOR FROM THE MAN WHO IS THARKEE OR LIKE YOUR BOSS OR THROUGH ANY OF THE THARKEE EMPLOYEES OF YOUR OFFICE AND OTHER THARKEE PEOPLE IN YOUR CIRCLE, PLEASE) THEN ONLY YOU CAN COME TO A NORMAL ROUTINE OF LIFE

after which people here are traumatized. so here even the other bosses are scared away from my presence. There z no women around me to talk to. I joined job cox at home i was alone. but in office i am kind of alone too.

MARRIAGE IS EQUIVALENT TO SLAVERY & PROSTITUTION, YOU ARE ALONE AT HOME, JOINED OFFICE (WHY DON'T YOU GET MARRIED AND SEARCH FOR ANY PROPOSAL IN ISLAMABAD OR ANYWHERE ELSE, WHERE YOU CAN FIND A PERSON WHO IS EARNING 15,000 20,000 30,000 OR LESS/MORE INCOME ON WHICH RENT OF HOME OR OWN HOME, FAMILY EXPENSE PER MONTH OF YOUR LIFE IF HE CAN BARE AND EXPENSES OF CHILD IN FUTURE A JOB HOLDER FROM ANYONE THEN IN THAT CASE THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE IN THAT MENTAL STATE I AM SURE

AND MY ADVISE IS THAT MARRY A RELIGIOUS MAN AND MAN WHO IS FIRM AND MENTALLY STABLE MAN OR IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY A RELIGIOUS MAN THEN WHAT YOU WANT MARRY THE ONE WHO IS NORMAL AND NOT MENTALLY SICK ABOUT THARAK PAN AND RELATIONS AND SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS DAY AND NIGHT IN HIS LIFE AT LEAST HE DON'T HAVE THEN MARRY HIM IF HE IS NORMAL PERSON AND WHICH WILL BE A NORMAL PERSON FOR YOU

I understand i cant have nice conversation with men coz they may become over frank with me eventually which will be uncomfortable for me too. but then i my job from 9 am to 5pm and this loneliness. i joined qua ran course online ,

YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS? AND WITH WHOM YOU ARE LIVING IN ISLAMABAD AND WHERE? AND WHY YOU ARE ALONE, GET MARRIED AND IT IS NOT SLAVERY OR PROSTITUTION AT ALL BE POSITIVE AND GET MARRIED ASAP, NIKAH IT WILL COST YOU 500 RUPEES, MEHER TAKE IT 500 RS OR WALEEMA FOOD INVITE 10-20 PEOPLE AND SERVE THEM FOOD AND WALEEMA IS DONE AND COMPLETED (U DON'T NEED LACS AND LACS TO DO MARRIAGE) UNTIL AND UNLESS VERY VERY FORMAL AND FAMILIES AND TRADTIONS FOLLOWERS PEOPLE DUE TO THAT YOU INVOLVE IN THAT MARRIAGE INDIAN HINDU CUSTOMS TYPE ALL FORMALITIES

started with Surah Baqra , but the few days of work load left me so frustrated and tiered that i have discontinued it.  In my office almost all men offer namaz. there z no arrangement for women.

AT 1 PLACE ALL MAN ARE OFFERING SALAH, ON OTHER HAND ALL MAN ARE THARKEE AND HARAMZADEY? WHAT IS CORRECT? AND YOUR BOSS IS FOLLOWING YOU TILL WHEN YOU ARE GOING WASHROOM AND YOU ARE CRYING? AND IF THEY DON'T HAVE POLICY TO HIRE WOMAN, YOU SHOULD LEAVE THAT PLACE, GO TO THE PLACE WHERE THEY CAN ACCEPT MORE FEMALES AND MORE FEMALES AT WORK SHOULD BE PRESENT THERE? WHO IS FINANCIALLY SUPPORTING YOU? PARENTS AND SIBLINGS ARE WHERE?

and when i come home i have only 3 to 4 hours before i sleep. as i have to wakeup early. my Saturday z also on. In office men can go out and have lunch , but i don't have anyone to join for lunch. i don't have any friends in this new city .And yesterday this sick transport in-charge taunt me twice that i have been calling him on cellphone, when i never ever called him on his cell phone.

I THINK YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM RELATIONSHIP DISORDER AND LONELINESS WHY YOU ARE LONELINESS AND GET MARRIED IS THE SOLUTION AND YOU WILL NOT REMAIN ALONE AND GO IN THE FAMILY OF THE PERSON WHO WILL MARRY YOU WILL SOLVE 90% OF THE PROBLEMS

I don't know whose calls he is missing thinking it is me. My mom says that i need to learn to give people strict answers and she might be right.

STRICT ANSWER U HAVE TO GIVE, BUT WHY YOU ARE ALONE AND NON MARRIED AND MARRIAGE IS NOT PROSTITUTION AND SLAVERY, YOU ARE NOT IN AGE OF 65 AND 75 SO YOU ARE COMPLAINING LONELINESS AND MANYTHINGS LIKE THAT

I am actually sad at what i have, thought i do have alot that many people will dream of. I have a bachelor degree as a woman, my most cousins don't have a professional degree,

BACHELORS IS NOT PHD IF MANY FEMALES DON'T HAVE, WHAT YOU HAVE THANKS TO ALLAH OVER IT, MANY THINGS HUSBAND, CHILDS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS MANY THING WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE IN YOUR LIFE, CONCENTRATE OVER IT AND MAKE IT AND BRING THEM IN YOUR LIFE WITH +VE THOUGHTS AND POLISH YOUR LIFE, INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT THARKEE STAFF AND RESTRICTED AREA OF OFFICE WHERE YOU ARE DOING JOB, GO TO GYM/YOGA/MIND CENTRES OR ANYTHING OR LEARN QURAN OR ANYTHING AND GET MARRIED ASAP BASIS 1ST OF ALL WITH MENTALLY STABLE PERSON

i am creative, i have a job that pays me fairly well, i have a boss who recently took my side when i complained against him , he won my confidence a little , but there are few things like him following me, (so going to gym without informing him or even after informing him will make everyone suspicious of me),

YOU ARE IN WRONG ZONE AND YOUR BOSS IS THARKEE AS WELL AND PURE HARAMZAADA TYPE NATURE HE HAS I THINK, IT IS NOT SLANG, IT MEANS WHO ARE INDULGE IN HARAM ACTIVITIES WITH PROUD AND CHANGE YOUR JOB OR START YOUR ANY BOUTIQUE OR ANY LADIES GARMENTS BUSINESS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT OR OPEN A MARRIAGE BEAURU LIKE THAT, WHICH YOU CAN RUN AND MAKE MONEY WITH MAKING PAIRS OF PEOPLE IN THAT BLESSINGS AND DUAIN YOU WILL GET FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE FACING LONELINESS IN THEIR LIFE

i am living in his backward city , with no friends. i have been here for about more than two years. Ur reply have given me alot of positivist and at-least for now i can think that can handle life.

YOU ARE LIVING IN STONE AGE, PROSTITION AND SLAVERY IT IS NOT AND SPOUSE AND MARRIAGE IS NECESSARY AND YOU SHOULD AND MUST GET MARRIED OR START DOING JOB IN ANY MARRIAGE BEAURU OR OPEN YOUR BOUTIQUE IN THAT LIKE THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR OWN EARNED MONEY

AND THARKEE BOSS AND PSYCHO PATHETIC JOB AND JOB OF CAT FIGHT AND  MANYTHINGS COME FROM THIS JUNGLE KHANA AND PAAGAL KHANA OR SURVIVE WITH VERY STICK BEHAVIOR AND DON'T GO THERE WHERE THEY HAVE POLICY NOT TO HIRE WOMAN AND WHY THEY HIRED YOU? IT IS ALSO WRONG IN MANY DEFINITIONS AND MANY WAYS ALSO WHERE WOMAN IS NOT ALLOWED AND YOU ARE ALLOWED WHY? WHAT IS SPECIALITY OR SKILL IN YOU? SO YOU ARE ALLOWED

IT GIVES WRONG IMPRESSION TO YOUR CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY ALSO AND THINK ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND AND SONS AND DON'T THINK ABOUT SICK RELATIONS AND PROSTITUTION AND SLAVERY AND MAINTAIN A BALANCED LIFE SCENARIOS AND EMOTIONS YOU HAVE TO FLOW IN BALANCE

YOU ARE FLOWING WITH EMOTIONS IN ABNORMAL AND TOO MUCH ABNORMAL NEGATIVE WAY, WHICH WILL END UP WITH FRUSTRATION AND SUICIDE AND NEGATIVE SEXUAL OR BEHAVIOR OR SOCIAL RELATIOSN AND ABUSED RLATIONSHIPS BASED LIFE ALSO

WHY  YOU ARE IN THIS OFFICE? AND WHY YOUR FATHER IS COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR BOSS? WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE THE JOB? AND WHERE OFFICE COLLEAGUES OR TRANSPORT INCHARGE TO ANYONE AND TO EVERYONE IS BEHIND YOU AND SEXUAL RELATIONS AND LONELINESS IS THE ORDER WHICH IS MAKING YOU DISTURB LIKE THAT AND NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT SEXUAL AND PHYSICAL AND MENTAL RELATIONS THOUGHTS MAKING YOU MORE ANGRY, FRUSTRATED AND TO FIGHT AND TO GET INSULTED WITH EVERY PERSON EITHER HE IS EMPLOYEE OR ANYONE WORKER OR BOSS OR ANYTHING

GET MARRIED WITH POSITIVE PERSON ASAP AND WITH MENTALLY POSITIVE STABLE PERSON IS MY ADVISE AND DON'T THINK ABOUT NEGATIVE ABUSED SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS AND SLAVERY AND SUPERIORITY AND INFEREIORTIY AND EMOTIONAL NEGATIVE COMPLEXION THOUGHTS ALSO

WASH IT OUT ALL FROM YOUR BRAIN YOU NEED A FRESH LIVING RESPIRATION BASED LIFE IN YOUR LIFE

GET MARRIED AND HAVE 8-10-12 SONS AND DAUGHTERS
JO MAMA MAMA KEH KAR AAP KEY BAAL KHENCHEIN AND IN THAT SCENARIO NO TRANSPORT INCHARGE OR BOSS OR ANYONE WILL NOT BE FOLLOWING YOU AND IN THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ALONE ALSO
AND IT WILL NOT MATTER YOU WILL BE IN PLACE WHERE WOMAN IS NOT ALLOWED, DUE TO WIFE IS ALWAYS ALLOWED IN HOME OF HUSBAND

کوئی بات برُی لگی ہو تو تہہ دل سے معافی کا طلب گار ہوں
خدا خوش آباد آل اولاد والا اور 2 جہاں میں کامیاب ہونے والی عورت بننا نصیب کرے آپ کو، آمین۔
والسلام، اسماعیل۔

QUESTION: i live in gujranwala , there are very very few gym , p.s i have spine problem , had few surgeries , i am not considered pretty by people who come for rishta, meanwhile i am doing job till my parents find a spouse for me. and my own earning is 35k , Its been two years my parents are trying to find my a spuce. many people are fraud who come to house. they are one thing but look like an other. if i had been working since past 2 years my pay should have been 50k or more plus private projects. i cant live with just anyone, esp someone who can't afford having me. money is a big priority for me cox poverty scare hell out me , cox i have seen my parents fighting over money several time.
Islamabad is a good city. my parents don't want me to change city cox they are meanwhile finding a spouse for me.

Answer
Bara Afsos Hua aur Family main Jhagrey, Gharelu Halaat, Gharelu Nachakiaan these are issues that can lead to complex, mental and physical chronic diseases, due to nothing you need as disease, due to your Family/Home Enviornment is Hell to Destroy and to Develop a Extremist Mind also

1.One who will start considering, Slavery, Prostitution and so many other things

2.You are not considered Pretty? why this is also a question? Purchase Tibet Snow only and apply to your face, body, hands, feet daily 3-5-7-8 times, wash, vanish, rub it, Oil Your hairs, Use oil in Hairs, and Masaage your body and relax yourself and you should and you are and you are extra ordinary beautiful and pretty and good looking, that much good looking in order to hide your beauty and so much tharkee males will be attracted towards yourself you have to wear court+scarf so these tharkees will not disturb you

START WEARING COURT+SCARF AND WEAR GOOD AND EXCELLENT DRESS IN MIDDLE OR LOW COSTING AND DON'T SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY ON IT AND YOU ARE EXTRA ORDINARY BEAUTIFUL AND CHARMING AND ATTRACTING ALSO, BELIEVE ME THINK IT REALIZE IT DAY AND NIGHT PONDER OVER IT, REPEAT THIS THOUGHTS,WORDS, ACTIONS 1000 OR 5000 TIMES IN WEEK COMPULSORY

ITS BASIC IF YOU OPEN A SHOP AND YOU THINK THAT GOODS IN THIS SHOP NO ONE WILL BUY FOR SURE NO ONE WILL BUY IT ALSO, MAKE POSITIVE IMAGE AND THIS IMAGE WILL BE POSITIVE PICTURE OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES IN THIS WORLD (INSHALLAH)

3.Why you are not pretty, First of all you are wrong here, When your mind think and start thinking that You are not pretty, That Moment you destroyed your life, brain and future also

4.If you have watched the movie the secret in Hindi and English I sent you, Watch it in Hindi also, There are stories of female, one who divorced, one person male who was gay, One person His Plane was crashed and His backbones, survical bones, vertebra to eat something, to respire, his lungs are bursted, He is Healthy 100%

5.Non Cureable Disease like placebo sweet pills have cure of disease, Once you will think

1.Write on paper, 500 times, I am Mehreen Daughter of FATHER AND MOTHER

2.I am extra ordinary brilliant, good looking, excellent wife, having no diseases, mental or physical in anger frustations, No issues in My life Alhamdulillah

3.I have sons/daughters who don't inherit any medical problem or congenital defect through me, My spine problem is healed 100% and my surgical and post surgical affects all are corrected, healed Alhamdulillah

4.There is no problems related to marriage of me, problems of mine financial problems in my life, debt/loan in my life, related to any father's or mother's relative, brothers or sibling or husbands/relatives of Your sisters/mothers/fathers family and their friends

5.No issues medically I have, and I am extra ordinary beautiful, charming, caring, good looking, excellent and excellent most woman/girl which is due eligible and qualified and any man/male will not only want to spent his whole life with me, till 100 200 300 years, and My personality,My personality impression, My personality outlook, speaking and outlooking style, dealing with people Alhamdulillah that touches the heart of

1.Young People

2.Adult people

3.People less than in my age, more than in my age

4.I am Extra ordinary charming and caring and loving personality

5.I don't have any personality or money of financial disorders

6.I am not suffering from any problem in which I am looking for the genuine and trustworthy people who can accept me as their daughter in law and wife

7.not only 10's and 20's people options In my life I have and soon I am going to get married within 3-4 months and 2-3 sons and daughters Inshallah and Inshallah I will have

8.So problems and searching for people/families in which I can marry, expenses, arrangements of marriage, to marriage hall, to home and adjustment in my family, future family I am going

9.My Mother in law is excellent and great woman, and my father in law is excellent human being, my husband is extra ordinary loving and caring and good looking, good earning, I Mehreen myself have financial prosperity and no tension and problem associated or related to Money I have, Infect day by day I am getting Rich and With the extra ordinary blessing of Allah Day and Night from Right and Left Money I am getting that is blessings of Allah and Prayers of My Parents only

10.Your sons, daughters, are blessings for you, they are normal and healthy and wealthy and fine and your family don't have any collective bunch of problems or any physical or mental problems or diseseas, due to this is blessing of my Allah

YA HAYU YAQAUM

READ SUBHANALADI KHALAQAL AZWAJA KULAHA MIMA TUMBITUL ARZE WAMIN ANFUSIHIM
WAMIMA LA YALAMOON

YA WADOODO READ IT 10000 2000 3000 5000 OR MORE HOW MUCH YOU CAN READ AND PRAY OH ALLAH GIVE ME EXCELLENT AND EXTRA ORDINARY EXCELLENT HAPPY, HEALTHY WEALTHY, MARRIED LIFE, KIDS AND EVERYTHING THAT WHAT I NEED IN THIS LIFE IN WHICH SHACKELS AND PROBLEMS AND TENSIONS AND FRUSTATIONS OH MY LORD I DON'T NEED

RECORD SURAH BAQARA IN YOUR MOBILE
AND PLAY IT IN YOUR HOME DAILY ONCE PER DAY
IF SOMEONE TARGETTING YOU FOR ANY MARRIAGE OR INTERNAL CONFLICT MAGIC ISSUES OR BLACK MAGIC OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT THAT WILL BE SOLVED INSHALLAH ALSO

کوئی بات بری لگی ہو تو معزرت خدا خوش آباد رکھے
آپ کو آپ کی آل اولاد کو آمین۔
والسلام، اسماعیل۔
سلامتی ہو آپ پر آپ کے گھر والوں آپ کی ہونے والی آل اولاد پر، آمین۔  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor