Islam and the West/Wazifa For Softening Heart for Love of Anyone Marriage Relationships

Question
what is Kisi K Dil Ko Naram Karne Ka Wazifa?

Answer
کسی کا دل نرم ہو بھئی جائے
پھر دل نرم ہونے پر ساتھ اور ساتھی بھی مل جائے
اسُ شخص کی زات سے متعلق خوشیاں بدبختیاں آل اولاد رشتے ہونا آپ کے لئے ہو سکتا ہے عزابِ زندگی ہو؟

Wazifa for love applicable for marriage only
and sometime it will give you very very much -ve results also
attracting someone or may be someone can get attracted towards you,
Infect istikhara for love and marriage if you will do, Then

1)Allah will select happiness, sorrowness, goods bad things related to him/her will come in your life

2)If you insist someone that like For example this man, this girl has to marry me and recite
Bismillah or any other wazifa for love "love affect for that would be produced"

1)Person may be a characterless, morally, ethically, upbringing wise corrupt

2)Don't have tendancy to become a honest, dedicated, sincere spouse

3)99% people are reading wazifa to become spouse of any female/male or male want female and female want male "to have sexual relations/physical relations" and become a love/spouse/husband/wife partner with anyone

4)after marriage sons, daughhters, upbringing and you may have achieved or got the person you like physically or due to her nature/habits, But she or He will not remain a dedicated, honest, sincere, caring spouse for you

5)recite SUBANALLAHADI KHALAQAL AZWAJA KULLAHA MIMA TUMBITUL ARZE WAMIN ANFUSIHIM WAMIMA LA YALAMOON
AND ALLAHUMA KHIRLEE WAKHTARLEE
THEN AFTER IT READ, RECITE ANY WAZIFA OF LOVE

DIRECT WAZIFA OF LOVE CAN GIVE YOU 50000000% CHRONIC PAINFUL RUTHLESS SPOUSE ALSO
PERSON/PERSONALITY YOU SEE OR THINK IS GOOD/IDEAL SPOUSE IS NOT OR ACTUALLY IT IS

QURAN SAYS THAT
YOU MAY DISLIKE THE THING WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU
YOU MAY LIKE THE THING WHAT IS BAD FOR YOU

SO THIS IS I CAN RECOMMEND YOU FOR MARRIAGE

REGARDS, ISMAIEL

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor