Islam and the West/Who

Question
QUESTION: Who exactly is a Wahhabi and how come they are supreme among all Muslims?

ANSWER: Wahabi is research done by Abdul wahab najdi and they are research/school of thought followers specially about Sahih Hadith, Ahle Hadith, on some issues, a research done by a group of people

regarding superior to all muslims, No group of Muslims are superior than other group

2nd In Arab countries they are in India, Pakistan they are and in Arab people are deceived that rafeydain and aamin bil jaahar/loudly in salah some people In haram/medinah are doing so they are named as wahabi, infect they are shafaee and hanbalee

and Ahle hadith/salafi/wahabi are sect which are isolated infect from Ummate Muslima they disrank sahaba and not follow them in Ijtihade Sahaba like Ahle Tashaees, they also don't consider sahaba as worthy to follow and ijtihade sahaba ranho

so neither they are supreme and 1 sect who follow some things and they don't do taqleed of aimae arba hanafi, shafaee, hanmbalee, maliki and it is like 1 of the sect like deobandi, barelwi and other sects in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, exists

Regards, Ismaiel

QUESTION: Ok

Read somewhere that they control everything in Arab world and Pakistan. With the help of Sala fist, they kill & terrorize. I just wanted to check

Answer
ok, don't make your opinion about one sect or group
due to each group is following only research done in previous time period before 100-200 years and due to no research or institute or Finance in Islamic whole world is done and pattern based following order people are familiar with

so due to that it is done and Religion is used in terms of politics, regional political targets, media and by so many means and people are just blind followers what is research done past 200 years and with current time no explanation or philosphical explanatiosn but no solutions are made

and people mix politics and religion
and politics and international law enforcement agencies use religion and forces to achieve their targets in region so that is same with underdeveloped countries and islamic interpretation and research on islam these days

Hope this will clarifies Doubt

Regards, Ismaiel  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor