Islam and the West/Who

Question
Who exactly is a Wahhabi and how come they are supreme among all Muslims?

Answer
Wahabi is research done by Abdul wahab najdi and they are research/school of thought followers specially about Sahih Hadith, Ahle Hadith, on some issues, a research done by a group of people

regarding superior to all muslims, No group of Muslims are superior than other group

2nd In Arab countries they are in India, Pakistan they are and in Arab people are deceived that rafeydain and aamin bil jaahar/loudly in salah some people In haram/medinah are doing so they are named as wahabi, infect they are shafaee and hanbalee

and Ahle hadith/salafi/wahabi are sect which are isolated infect from Ummate Muslima they disrank sahaba and not follow them in Ijtihade Sahaba like Ahle Tashaees, they also don't consider sahaba as worthy to follow and ijtihade sahaba ranho

so neither they are supreme and 1 sect who follow some things and they don't do taqleed of aimae arba hanafi, shafaee, hanmbalee, maliki and it is like 1 of the sect like deobandi, barelwi and other sects in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, exists

Regards, Ismaiel  

Islam and the West

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor